Team List NRL 2021 Round 1 - Warriors vs Titans TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

SACK BROWN.
Contributor
I've got to be honest, I am absolutely soaking wet at the sight that team list. Here's hoping we can put it all out there on the park.

Gonna be a long week of excitement(with strong possibility of a huge let down). But i'm here for it regardless, footy is back!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Waiting For Premiership

Waiting For Premiership

If we don't win this game, then it's Warriors of old. This IS the best line up we will have all season 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Hows our record with AK Dix ?
13w 21 losses, win ratio 38%, Warriors overall win ratio 44% so he ain’t our friend whereas when ref’ing the Titans they win 40% of the time compared with their overall winning percentage of 40.31%

Reactions: 5 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
13w 21 losses, win ratio 38%, Warriors overall win ratio 44% so he ain’t our friend whereas when ref’ing the Titans they win 40% of the time compared with their overall winning percentage of 40.31%
The overall ratios are during the career of Klein 2009-2020

Reactions: 1 user
wellyboy

wellyboy

Contributor
I'm not entirely stoked Murchie has been left out entirely. He was really looking something special. I'll see how Siro goes, but I'm a bit unsure of that one.

Evans theoretically missing out entirely (unless there's a niggle we aren't aware of) just shows how useless of a signing he was.
The murch was ko'd in the trials. I rather let him get extra rest till rd 2 or 3. Im not worried about him. He'll be back.

Reactions: 3 users
john nick

john nick

Thanks Dix :)

Dunedin warrior

Great stats, cheers mate

Reactions: 1 users

Dunedin warrior

The main takeaway for me, is that they back Sironen to cover the back line. This will allow them to give Ben Murdoch-Masila a short sharp role as an impact player which I think is his limit.

Looks a pretty solid squad, we will get a good idea of what our expectations should be after Saturday’s game playing a team in a very similar situation to us in round one.

Reactions: 9 users

Mr Brownstone

Who’s he making it over? Murchie is better than him.
Well they play different positions so it’s not a direct comparison between Evans and Murchie. I rate Murchie and would play him in the top 17 also. Evans is ahead of Afoa and probably LAM based on what he offered immediately prior to his injury last season. I’d rate him ahead of a 2020 Jamayne Tounua-Brown also although hopefully there’s been some development there.

Reactions: 8 users
bangbros18

bangbros18

Super excited to see katoa's name on the sheet, we were just resting our weapon so the Titans won't know what whacked them! Let's go warriors!!!!!!! I'm not excited at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Four new players from last year and Tom Ale the bolter for a first grade debut, it's our year again. Warriors 38 Tits 12, make it happen Browny.

• Wow
RobRoyMcCoy

RobRoyMcCoy

Fuckin stoked with this team. Fkn stoked for Bunty, who wants it!

Pompey too. He is coming. Not this week, but he is the one we need to keep the backline honest.

If Chanel Harris-Tavita has developed over the off season we are going to be a serious proposition. however, I am not sure if Brown can bang the drum in the riddum we need. So excited that footie is back this weekend! C'mon the Warriors!!!