Team List NRL 2021 Round 1 - Warriors vs Titans TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Fazz

Fazz

I was more surprised at the lack of Murchie than Evans. We have some handy players in backup.
I'm not entirely stoked Murchie has been left out entirely. He was really looking something special. I'll see how Siro goes, but I'm a bit unsure of that one.

Evans theoretically missing out entirely (unless there's a niggle we aren't aware of) just shows how useless of a signing he was.

Reactions: 5 users
HoRneT041

HoRneT041

Did anybody else jump straight to no.9 on this list then proceeded to read from the beginning again? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
ramps

ramps

I feel like they’re playing with our minds here. Named the best possible team but still named all the injury cover so I’m guessing we’re still going to see a few changes

6Again

Maybe but Warriors edges often don’t number as you’d expect mate, been caught out a few times - I think players prefer certain numbers
Yeah, your right. Thought new and coach all - somethings never change lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
AlexM

AlexM

How much did we spend on Kane?
Strange he's not even on the extended bench?
Maybe he's great to practice with hahaha

Lance155

Lance155

How much did we spend on Kane?
Strange he's not even on the extended bench?
Maybe he's great to practice with hahaha
He got really limited minutes in the trial from memory. I feel like it is a bit of a statement to put a rocket up him

Reactions: 1 user
Nangsy

Nangsy

Called the no Kane Evans. There will always be a prop injured for many games in a season so he will get his shot. Good on you Bunty for earning your spot.
Murchie is still a rookie and only shown glimpses. I think siro, jazz, Ben Murdoch-Masila and Katoa is justifiedhow
Called the no Kane Evans. There will always be a prop injured for many games in a season so he will get his shot. Good on you Bunty for earning your spot.
Murchie is still a rookie and only shown glimpses. I think siro, jazz, Ben Murdoch-Masila and Katoa is justified
how’s Curran ahead of Murchie

BippidyDooDah

Strong team, really happy Bunty is back in the starting lineup. Must have had a strong off season

Reactions: 1 users
AlexM

AlexM

Really looking forward to watch bayley sironen and euan Aiken funnily enough.
Thought they were some of the stand-out performers in the trial

Reactions: 10 users
Billyspleen75

Billyspleen75

In CG's GoPro Episode tonight, Brown said Murchie had been playing well but has picked up a peck strain.
Pompey was unlucky to miss selection. Tom Ale has been impressive too.
Fusitua played for Redcliffe on the weekend "and was probably our best player"
Evans had a disrupted pre-season with injuries, so wasnt really considered for rd1

Reactions: 13 users