General NRL 2021 Round 1 - General Discussion

Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
You know league is struggling for sponsors when Isagenix is a prominent jersey sponsor for the Knights.

Ranger

Ranger

Corey Allen hasn't really done anything to make the Bunnies regret letting him go

Trugoy

Trugoy

I’m no fan of the Broncos but I’m rooting for Kevvie Walters.
Good bloke, league legend and he’s been waiting years for a head coach gig.
MASSIVE task ahead of him though.

Warrior#214

Warrior#214

Semi serious question.

Why is it you only hear of a “Lethal Leftside Attack” ? I can’t recall hearing the commentators talk about the strength of any teams right side attack... ever?

is it just because there’s no superlative that starts with R?

or do teams genuinely stack their best players on the leftside because of the flow of play?

Trugoy

Trugoy

Semi serious question.

Why is it you only hear of a “Lethal Leftside Attack” ? I can’t recall hearing the commentators talk about the strength of any teams right side attack... ever?

or do teams genuinely stack their best players on the leftside because of the flow of play?
Bro, you’ve never heard of the Ridgy Didge Rightside attack?

Warrior#214

Warrior#214

Eels making brisbane look good.
Yeah didn’t watch the Knights Dogs but the gulf in quality between this (Eels Broncs) game and the opener Melbs and Bunnies is clear. Talking two Top 4 sides v each other and then two sides here who will scrap hard to make the 8. The test for the Broncs this season will always be how they recover and play from behind in games. They struggled last year with the maturity factor. They look good with their tails up for sure.

JaggedJ

Semi serious question.

Most players are more comfortable passing right to left so the left side gets better and crisper ball to run onto.

If that's not the answer I've got no idea.