General NRL 2021 Round 1 - General Discussion

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
all of a sudden the bunnies are allowed an hour in the tackle before getting off.

gREVUS

Contributor
new rule in effect here isnt it, a forced interchange or a 2 min absence if magic water works

Reactions: matiunz

gREVUS

Contributor
note the guy walking at the back, isolating his neck. not using a brace, strange i thought a brace would be safer when moving a patient

ehh... I like watching Latrell dance around in the tackle. He's lanky and awkward. But he needs to organise his defense better as a fullback. Souths got shredded in the first half.
Munster for me is the bigger grub. I also just really hate the storm. Even post-cameron smith they still get the rub of the green and have always been a bunch of arrogant grubs. And the ski goggles thing last season was so cringe.

Always love it when the commentators are riding a team hard the whole game and they lose 😂
South’s have a lot of strike but their whole spine are poor defenders and I think that’ll be their Achilles heal- especially in big games- they’re just going to have to score too many points.
Awesome having the footy back- can’t wait to see our boys go round.