Team List NRL 2020 Round 9 - Titans vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting team! Having four locks in the team is weird. Harris has been in fine form in the middle, but if he's going to the edge then I hope they play him back on the right edge, katoa will be back and i would keep him on the left?

agree tavanga need to get his fitness up so a bench spot is best for him, i would play king on the bench over papalii, assuming tavanga is lock? Thats why I don't understand starting lawton at lock? How many locks do we need?

Stalefish540

Contributor
interesting team! Having four locks in the team is weird. Harris has been in fine form in the middle, but if he's going to the edge then I hope they play him back on the right edge, katoa will be back and i would keep him on the left?

agree tavanga need to get his fitness up so a bench spot is best for him, i would play king on the bench over papalii, assuming tavanga is lock? Thats why I don't understand starting lawton at lock? How many locks do we need?
Harris back to edge. Papali'i spells Murchie, and Jazz spells Lawton.

Next week if Katoa fit. Murchie to bench instead of Papali'i, and Katoa to start(I assume).

Really like this team list. Lawton and Jazz bringing a bit of energy to the middle. Hopefully Lawton can bring some dummy half runs and mix it up with Egan.

Hoping Tohu Harris back the edge shores up of edge defence and maybe gets some plays happening on the right side. We seemed to favour Ken's wing against the broncos.

Regardless, I feel optimistic for the first time this season! Please don't crush my spirit warriors

Last edited:
Backing up performances is a big problem with this team. I want to see the basics executed and dont try to score every play.

Green has been doing a great job along with Egan. The sign of good players is those who make those around them better.

Green will have a lot of pressure on him so Chanel will have to assume more responsibility. I think he is a good player with a good attitude.

As long as the go forward continues they should be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.