Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2020 Round 9 - Titans vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Titans2.jpg

NZWF Official thread for the 2020 Round 9 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
Stuff reporting yesterday that Jazz says he's fit and available for selection, will be interesting to see if he's named. Roache still 3 weeks away apparently.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Stuff reporting yesterday that Jazz says he's fit and available for selection, will be interesting to see if he's named. Roache still 3 weeks away apparently.

Happy to have Jazz back. At the moment we at a point where players like him, Lawton and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck who give 100% every week gauranteed are key. Once we get that culture back (like early 2018) then we can play around with team dynamics more. Also would like Harris back on a edge. Yes he is good at 13 (he is good everywhere) but we lack attack and he can help

JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2018
This is an absolute vital game. Not for the Warriors as a team, but for us as fans and our sanity.

It's so rare we get to say "we're better than you" to other people, but if we win this....

We're better than all of Queensland!

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
Wouldn't be surprised to see just the one change with Roger Tuivasa-Sheck back in and then Jazz replacing either Isaiah Papali'i or Jack Murchie later in the week.
Obviously a lot will depend on the HIA assessment for Kodi Nikorima as that will dictate what happens with Karl Lawton.
Be interesting to see where Lachlan Burr fits in? Not rated at all on here but seems to be highly regarded by the coaching staff even post Kearney.

Reactions: Stalefish540

Paleaaesina2the20

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 6, 2013
Melbourne
I need to get this in early, but Sam Lisone is the worst marker defender and 'A' pillar defender in the NRL, always out of position and/or flat footed. Had to watch him do it for years in our jersey, if we don't target him around the ruck, then anyone even loosely associated with our attack in the coaching staff should see themselves out.

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. David Fusitua
3. Patrick Herbert
4. Peta Hiku
5. Ken Maumalo
6. Chanel Harris-Tavita
7. Blake Green
8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown
9. Wayde Egan
10 Adam Blair
11. Jack Murchie
12. Tohu Harris
13. Karl Lawton

14. Agnatius Paasi
15. Jack Hetherington
16. Isaiah Papali'i
17. Jazz Tevaga

18. Lachlan Burr
20. Gerard Beale
21. King Vuniyayawa
22. Adam Pompey

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. David Fusitua
3. Patrick Herbert
4. Peta Hiku
5. Ken Maumalo
6. Chanel Harris-Tavita
7. Blake Green
8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown
9. Wayde Egan
10 Adam Blair
11. Jack Murchie
12. Tohu Harris
13. Karl Lawton

14. Agnatius Paasi
15. Jack Hetherington
16. Isaiah Papali'i
17. Jazz Tevaga

18. Lachlan Burr
20. Gerard Beale
21. King Vuniyayawa
22. Adam Pompey
Carlos and Tevaga working in tandem at 13, like the look of that.

Keen to see this team go around.

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
No complaints from me, pretty much the exact side I would have chosen. Blair listed at prop (and the centres finally in the right jumpers!) instead of the silly gameday switcheroo gives me hope that Lawton will actually be at 13. He fit in well in the backrow against the Broncos but I got the feeling he'd do better in the middle as opposed to on the edge. Guessing Payten sees him as our own Cam Murray type player, which could spell trouble for Jazz long term?

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
No complaints from me, pretty much the exact side I would have chosen. Blair listed at prop (and the centres finally in the right jumpers!) instead of the silly gameday switcheroo gives me hope that Lawton will actually be at 13. He fit in well in the backrow against the Broncos but I got the feeling he'd do better in the middle as opposed to on the edge. Guessing Payten sees him as our own Cam Murray type player, which could spell trouble for Jazz long term?
Not sure Lawton has the tank for 80 in the middle on an effective level, and neither just Jazz so can see both of them being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings