Votes: 1 1.2%
  • B

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • C

Votes: 39 45.9%
  • F-

Votes: 32 37.6%

• Total voters
Lol at talk of inching towards the 8 pre game.

This team is garbage and until something actually changes from players to game style to strategy they will continue to be garbage aside from the occassional rays of light that give false hope.
How does the concept go?
If you give infinite monkeys infinite typewriters eventually one of them will write a work of Shakespeare.
That’s the Warriors.
If we keep playing in the NRL eventually we’ll have a good game.
Nothing to do with coaching, or game plan, or a top quality performance - just an accidental law of averages.

1594375004513.gif

We deserved to lose pure & simple. We gave it away. Absolutely no composure when it counted.

Billy Teets James

Anyone that blames the refs for this is part of the problem
so gutted
We win if that disallowed try(Which was a fair try) is given.
The amount of penalties we should of got but didn't. Didn't help either.

The drop lips from those decisions is what we need to work on. Harden up and move on. Sulking won't help us.

So it is the players fault. They need to learn how to play agaisnt 19 men(17 players/ref/video ref)
Also drum into their heads that it will never be a fair playing field.
To come out & play like it's us agaisnt them. It will always be like that. And develope tougher skin.

How does the concept go?
If you give infinite monkeys infinite typewriters eventually one of them will write a work of Shakespeare.
That’s the Warriors.
If we keep playing in the NRL eventually we’ll have a good game.
Nothing to do with coaching, or game plan, or a top quality performance - just an accidental law of averages.

Yup. On any given day any team can win.

We have to win a game eventually when the planet's align, but it's not because we're actually a good team.

That 2nd half was dog shit! Chanel Harris-Tavita can fuck off, didn’t offer anything. We looked fucking lazy the whole game. I can’t believe we didn’t get 1 penalty all game Paasi can head home.
Really impressed you made it to the second half. To be fair I don't think you can blame them for being shit. If I was a player without my family in OZ I'd be on the plane home tomorrow unless there was some clarity around whatever the fuck that was from the NRL