Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Wow didn’t even realise team had been named, telling signs of care factor almost at zero

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
This just adds to the shit we’ve been dished up this year.
Perhaps they just need to take a trip to the airport just to get noticed by the NRL bigwigs.
To be fair I’m not sure why they bothered challenging the ban. It was a pretty blatant shoulder charge and he was never going to get it overturned. May as well saved the legal fees!

Reactions: 6 users

playdaball

Heritage Member
Whatever happens at fullback ... Pompey or Beale will come into the team ( oh no,). Hayne must be on the outer despite not doing anything wrong in his only game earlier this year.

Last edited:
Fonzie , when’s the podcast coming out?
Mate I was thinking of skipping this week. I'm not going to review that game against Melbourne; nothing to be learned from it and it's best just flushed away. Also hard to preview this weekend when I don't have any read on what Payten is thinking and so much is up in the air with selection. So I'd probably just end up jibbering about possible coaches and sledging Isaac Moses for 30 minutes. Not sure anyone really wants to hear that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Hiku to FB, Beale to Centres according to Peyton's interview with David Long..

“I showed them some video, said this was not good enough and I need you to do this. Moving forward, if you give me that effort again, we’ll go with someone else.

"I really mean it this time guys!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mate I was thinking of skipping this week. I'm not going to review that game against Brisbane; nothing to be learned from it and it's best just flushed away. Also hard to preview this weekend when I don't have any read on what Payten is thinking and so much is up in the air with selection. So I'd probably just end up jibbering about possible coaches and sledging Isaac Moses for 30 minutes. Not sure anyone really wants to hear that.

Wants to hear it? Screw that, I want to join in.

No Griffin. No Toovey. Fuck Moses!

Yeah!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Mate I was thinking of skipping this week. I'm not going to review that game against Brisbane; nothing to be learned from it and it's best just flushed away. Also hard to preview this weekend when I don't have any read on what Payten is thinking and so much is up in the air with selection. So I'd probably just end up jibbering about possible coaches and sledging Isaac Moses for 30 minutes. Not sure anyone really wants to hear that.
I think the first half of that match has warriors written all over it
All effort
No results just like a team of not very smart people

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Hiku to FB, Beale to Centres according to Peyton's interview with David Long..

"I really mean it this time guys!"
There's a stat about too many changes after a large loss.
Darwin cited an Australia NRL example: after a team loses a game by 20 points <or more>, the instinct is to make changes. But according to Darwin’s stats, “If you make three changes to the team, when you lose a game by 20 points or more, the chances of you winning next week are 34 per cent. If you make two changes, it’s 39 per cent. If you make one change, it’s 43 per cent. If you make no changes, it’s 49 per cent.”

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
To be fair I’m not sure why they bothered challenging the ban. It was a pretty blatant shoulder charge and he was never going to get it overturned. May as well saved the legal fees!
Agree... but how many shoulder charges have not been sighted this year... it seems the Warriors are still targeted... when other clubs are not!

Stalefish540

Contributor
Can someone explain the reasoning as to why we arn't blooding players? We literally have nothing to gain this season, so why are blokes like Hetherington walking into a bench spot. Blake Green is not there next season, sit him down and give Chanel Harris-Tavita a decent nudge to see if hes worth persuing further. Give king a decent run see if hes worth putting more time into. Fringe and younger players such as ATG and Ale. Is it the two week thing, what am I missing? Starting to get a bit agitated with this loan player bullshit, when we are a no show of making the 8.

Can someone explain the reasoning as to why we arn't blooding players? We literally have nothing to gain this season, so why are blokes like Hetherington walking into a bench spot. Blake Green is not there next season, sit him down and give Chanel Harris-Tavita a decent nudge to see if hes worth persuing further. Give king a decent run see if hes worth putting more time into. Fringe and younger players such as ATG and Ale. Is it the two week thing, what am I missing? Starting to get a bit agitated with this loan player bullshit, when we are a no show of making the 8.
Maybe they still have hopes of making the 8? Tbh I can't see that happening with our halves and the form of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck currently.

Reactions: 1 users

I read it but after SK picking the same players every week
For the last couple of years .It is not relevant to our club .

According to that article Bruce John Wick an Surfin
could be the back row for the warriors an as long as they got picked every week
We are golden ..I actually think we could scare the refs off the paddock with that formidable trio

No that article is only relevant if you have a team that is competent an we do not

Maybe they still have hopes of making the 8? Tbh I can't see that happening with our halves and the form of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck currently.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has always been inept as a captain
An he's not playmaker
He's pretty much playing how he's always played .
Which is great strong runs .Solid under pressure his defense has been good
Except for his first season here .
But don't hate him because he is not a creative player
Or a great communicator an has little to no effect on the refs
We did that to Shaun Johnson an Mannering always pointing at what's wrong
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck needs to have someone setting him up an he will fly through gaps

Reactions: 3 users

There’s also the saying about doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results which is the definition of insanity/Kearney coaching...

Reactions: 1 users
Were only two wins outside the 8!
Next three weeks will give the guys the confidence to push on or give the coaching staff no other reason but to start blooding a couple of younger guys with a view to next season ... I’m liking option 1. 🤩

Status
Not open for further replies.