Votes: 37 33.9%
  • B

Votes: 46 42.2%
  • C

Votes: 14 12.8%
  • F-

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
That game was emotional, I honestly thought we were gonna be tha start of a broncos streak. feel sorry for the bro Glenn, But proud of the boys with all our injuries and some bad calls to come away with a win. Gonna take back my negative talk about Green and Maumalo. When Hetherington came on he changed the tempo, Lawton showed some guts. One of the best wins I reckon, so pumped just need to back that performance up now, YTB!
Ps: surely we try an keep Hetherington, maybe swap deal

Reactions: 10 users
Is it fair to say already Payten has got more out of this team than SK? Probably can’t say that yet but we were offloading and actually trying things. SK would’ve had a heart attack.

Reactions: 9 users
I wasn't in the game day thread as I end up reading instead of watching. What was everyone's thoughts on the Bronco's successful challenge?

Felt like we got penalised cause Papali'i for falling over in the wrong place. Milford did a Maloney and played it well.

Good that the team didn't drop their lips from the call. Getting a try disallowed but getting the penalty helps.

Reactions: 3 users
Is it fair to say already Payten has got more out of this team than SK? Probably can’t say that yet but we were offloading and actually trying things. SK would’ve had a heart attack.

Do you think that is coached? As in his plan for if this was his full time team. You have absolutely nothing to lose. Tell the guys to go for your life. Defensive stuff is something he would be coaching. But surely on attack they would be given free reign. You cant judge him off that.

Reactions: 4 users
Maumalo and Heatherington were great tonight. Green obviously came in clutch, and to think it was all with 15 players.

Pretty brutal to see Croft and Glenn in tears, good to see it actually matters to some of them. Especially at the moment with all the player agent and moneyball greed going about.

Reactions: 12 users
Please make Hetherington stay. He can show us the lost art of offloading. The guy played like he was running out for the Panthers. Admirable stuff.

Reactions: 13 users
I also want to add that i really liked Lawton tonight...Hes a definite keeper for me just because he seems to give it 100% every game
I like him on the bench cause we can bring him on and provide energy from dummy half. That is likely their plan if things go according to plan. Most of the games this year he's had to come on and cover injury. He is doing a good job with it.

A player who can do that is invaluable.

Reactions: 9 users
Ken didn’t have a great first half but turned it around in the second. Get his family over. We need him to be firing on all cylinders.

I’ve been critical of Egan but he scored a great try tonight. More of that each week please.

Reactions: 4 users
Please make Hetherington stay. He can show us the lost art of offloading. The guy played like he was running out for the Panthers. Admirable stuff.
It was good seeing a player on loan playing with a lot of passion. When it looked like the game was locked up he was more excited than our regulars.

He added a lot with some good runs, offloads and also got stuck in on defense.

If you look at our two loan players it shows the systems at some of the other clubs. The players they can spare seem to fit in well enough in our top side.

Reactions: 8 users