Team List NRL 2020 Round 7 - Storm vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is no way Payton makes non forced changes. The team is pissed off and you would do further damage by changing the team week 1 regardless of who you are or how bad SK selections have been. Expect a similar line up, if we lose he will make changes like he always wanted...if he win, well who knows how it may play out!

Reactions: Woofa

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Ken Maumalo and David Fusitua are set to be reunited on the wings for the first time this year in the Vodafone Warriors’ seventh-round NRL clash against the Melbourne Storm on Friday night (6.00pm local time; 8.00pm NZT).

When they were last in the same line-up in the opening two rounds of the season in March, Maumalo was in his customary spot on the left wing while Fusitua was moved in from the right wing to the centres where he was used numerous times early in his NRL career.

He was back on the right wing for his first outing of the revived NRL season against South Sydney last Friday night, scoring the side’s opening try and his 61st touchdown.

He’ll be there again for his 100th career appearance on Friday night with Maumalo returning for his 91st match after a hamstring injury ruled him out of the last three outings against Penrith, North Queensland and South Sydney.

Fusitua will become the 24th player to reach the 100-game mark for the Vodafone Warriors and the first in five years since Shaun Johnson reached his century against the Sydney Roosters in 2015.

The Tonga international is the longest-serving Vodafone Warriors player in this year’s squad, having made his NRL debut against St George Illawarra at Eden Park on March 15, 2014.

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Probably good for Katoa to have a wee rest.

Little else that Payten could have done here, I'm glad to see Chanel Harris-Tavita get a gig even if as an interchange hooker. Hope he has a blinder, and they let him play as another play maker for a time, but realistically he will be tackling his heart out.

Burr would have to be hoping he doesn't get another head knock. He is becoming the new Hoffman.

I wonder how many minutes Murchie will play?

Status
Not open for further replies.