Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
NRL 2020 Round 7 - Storm vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Storm 2.jpg

NZWF Official thread for the 2020 Round 7 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

PNG Kiwi

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2016
Do they stick to the same selections that SK would have, or try a new approach?

If they stay with the same team does it give the boys a chance to play an emotionally charged game for SK, and a
possibility of a surprise win.

I suspect eventually the wider group may get a chance to showcase their skills including Roach as their future must be in the firing line.

Damo

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 11, 2019
I doubt there will be much of a shake up in regards to team selections, very interested to see the approach Payten takes.

Reactions: wizards rage

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
I suspect eventually the wider group may get a chance to showcase their skills including Roach as their future must be in the firing line.

Roache not expected back from injury until next month I believe d. Curran was listed as having a hamstring injury last week as well.

Pulu and Chanel Harris-Tavita are the only ones to have been named in the 21s since resumption that haven't played yet - unsure who else we have available

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
I think your on crack! Beale is hardly setting the world on fire in the midfield and you want him in the spine? Jesus that sounds like something tony iro would do? Why not perham for the running type game? Or even turner?
Sorry man, the SK sacking and junior pathway destruction has left me temporarily sarcastic and unhelpful. Might delay recording the pod until I sort myself out 😆

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Personally i think SK looks pretty fit, you reckon that Peyton could find a spot for him in the front row?

Reactions: Sup42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings