Votes: 19 20.9%
  • F#@*!!!

Votes: 63 69.2%

• Total voters

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
I mentioned last week how Souths would try kicks, throw passes and have people there to support so they would come off.

The second Vunivalu where Smith made a break and had 3-4 guys there to pass to was a perfect example. Shows the difference between us and the other sides. We struggle to even create those opportunities but often never have the guys supporting to take advantage of them.

Bushman

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 12, 2016
Well biggest hiding we've had for a while, I was actually impressed by senior players, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Blair and dear I say it kakriki too in particular, offload and a bit of heart in that game, Lawton was a big lose , beale can fuck off, papalii didn't do himself much favours, hard tackle then lay in the ruck dude?
Score line could of been different but it wasn't, ref all right for first 50 mins.
Most vocal I've been watching a warriors game in a while, shit and shit players just went against them.
*disclaimer I've been working in 30°c sun all week

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
Management must think we have a finals roster. Because they thought that results would improve without Kearney. Fucking geniuses the lot of them. How was changing coach mid-crisis going to work? When has changing coach mid-season improved results? Peyton knows it. Hence why he shit his pants in dread. Talk about a hospital pass.

Why do the administrators not know any of this? The decision-makers need to leave the club. Get some footy brains in there. Oh that's right the only kiwi with mountains of NRL experience just got sacked. Muppets extended his contract not long ago. You'd think the lockdown crisis would give every coach a pass for the rest of the season and we had it hardest.

The fact they didn't realise the players liked him tells me management haven't got a clue how to run an orgy in a brothel.

brightman

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Auckland
Im ok with this result as i expected it, some of you are being quite unreasonable, we lynched Kearney and got our way mid season, like it or not there are consequences to that so Im going to reserve any judgment of the team and payton for a few weeks till i see whats what, dont get me wrong tonight was a shit show but i knew what i was getting into when i decided to watch tonight lol
Thinking it might get better is unreasonable. Remember the team is living in lockdown away from family and home and now without their coach of 3 years and low on fit and able players..

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
What was the stat the commentators mentioned near the start of the game. The Storm went 100 minutes or something without conceding a set restart. Or was it getting one.

We seemed to get nothing at the start despite a lot of messy slow play the tackles. Come on someone needs to mention the reffing, 50 points or not it give us hope for next week.

We seemed to get some sympathy restarts near the end of the game.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings