General NRL 2020 Round 7 - General Discussion

Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Wow, CNK with the finish.
Raiders couldn't have run that any better.

Reactions: 1 user

The Truth

Same with me regarding CNK.
I did feel a little sorry for Kearney but watching this game and realising Kearney couldn't see this kids talent makes it all make sense.

Reactions: 4 users
Noitall

Noitall

Watching the nrl at the moment the best attacking teams seem to drift across field waiting for players to run lines off them. Looks like Johnson sort of and the style he plays.

WA supporter

WA supporter

Contributor
Klein must be on Canberra payroll.. 2 howlers one lead to a Canberra try and another in OT

Noitall

Noitall

I saw on one of those footy shows last week after SK was sacked, Kevin Walters contacted SK to see how he was. Wonder what the chances are of Walters making a play for the broncos job and having SK as his assistant.

wizards rage

wizards rage

A few observation -

Lots of blow outs this year. It’s common for 20+ point wins and whoever gets ahead tends to push on.

Lots of injuries during the game. Especial with HIA’s in the last few Warriors games there only been 1-2 bench players available late in the game. The Broncos were down to 11 men on the field at the end last night. I think it’s tied in with the speed of the game this year. And they are looking at reducing the interchanges in the future?

The Falcon

The Falcon

I saw on one of those footy shows last week after SK was sacked, Kevin Walters contacted SK to see how he was. Wonder what the chances are of Walters making a play for the broncos job and having SK as his assistant.
TAB paying $2.75 for that combo

WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

Sam Lisone is a good example why Kearney was shit

Lisone's a good example of someone that needed the kick up the arse that comes with moving clubs. You can tell by his buffer physique he's having to put more effort in. There's a few in our squad now that would benefit form a similar attitude adjustment.

Reactions: 3 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
I'm amazed that Brailey try was given...utterly amazing

Reactions: 2 users
Ref

Ref

I'm amazed that Brailey try was given...utterly amazing

So was I . Graham knocked Sironen over, even if it was accidental.

Good to see the ref give heaps of six again tackles.
We had multiple six agains that should have been given in our game for worse infringements

Reactions: 3 users

The Truth

Shaun Johnson leading the NRL in try assists.
Did I hear that correctly?
Still looks like he has lost the enjoyment in his game. Homesick I bet.
Shame he didn't kick on with us.
Our backline looks a lot better with Shaun Johnson and CNK in it. What could have been.

Reactions: 1 users
Aman

Aman

20200628 184309

Reactions: 1 users