Team List NRL 2020 Round 4 - Panthers vs Warriors TEAM LIST

Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWarrior

????? he was moved to thirteen from the 2nd row before the game last week, Blair was 13 then got moved to prop...
Not sure what that means, but I'm 100% sure Papalii was playing on the right hand side. What I am saying is if Papalii is going to play second row and Tohu Harris as prop/13 why not name just name him in the number 12 Jersey?

wizards rage

wizards rage

In cricket some dudes aren't very good technically but if you drop them early they can gain in confidence and start to play quite well. We call them confidence players. No team tries to acquire confidence players. You want technically sound guys who play with determination and not only when there is a fair wind.
Great post and very interesting analysis.

Steve Smith would be one of those confidence players that no one wants, given his technique 😉

Old Sid

Just make sure that cover is real good in the corners, cos all Panthers did last week was hit 5 up and kick. Nothing ever changes with Ivan.

Reactions: 2 users

Sammyw11

Not sure what that means, but I'm 100% sure Papalii was playing on the right hand side. What I am saying is if Papalii is going to play second row and Tohu Harris as prop/13 why not name just name him in the number 12 Jersey?

your on the money, papa was right edge and Tohu Harris was in the middle. worked quite well but id be inclined to have Tohu Harris wider because of kikau. our middles need to be up for this, Tamou, JFH, Leota, Tetevano are all metre eaters. Korisau looked super sharp out of dummy half too

the borg

With the new reset rules ... need faster halves and dummy half that can spot gaps.. there were a few opportunities that weren't taken last week. The Panthers missed a few too so it's a matter of which coach exploits it better .. but Greens getting long in the tooth and Chanel Harris-Tavita badly needs more game time to develop to the new rules.. This game is beginning to suit the small men and a more mobile forward pack... which actually suits us .... need to be coached accordingly ...especially attack..

Reactions: 3 users

Old Sid

I'm liking the powerful, newly confident pack and back their ability to repeat last week's incursions direct through the middle. I believe we have more and better troops including the bench, as long as we stay injury free for a decent bag of game minutes. I'm just hoping that they treat last week's effort as merely business as usual and not a special occasion. Win this week and we're off... mid table, reasonable points differential and 16 rounds to go.
Depends on who the whistle blower is as to whether he gets sucked in by the constant wriggling around by Mansour and Co. Last week was fair enough and all I'd like to see is more of the same standard reffing. Last week we were quick enough off the tackle without being stupid. In this respect the boys looked fit. A good test this one.

john nick

john nick

I'm liking the powerful, newly confident pack and back their ability to repeat last week's incursions direct through the middle. I believe we have more and better troops including the bench, as long as we stay injury free for a decent bag of game minutes. I'm just hoping that they treat last week's effort as merely business as usual and not a special occasion. Win this week and we're off... mid table, reasonable points differential and 16 rounds to go.
Depends on who the whistle blower is as to whether he gets sucked in by the constant wriggling around by Mansour and Co. Last week was fair enough and all I'd like to see is more of the same standard reffing. Last week we were quick enough off the tackle without being stupid. In this respect the boys looked fit. A good test this one.
Lets hope so Sid but the Drags where fukin awful

Reactions: 2 users

xWarrior

Screenshot 20200604 174327 cominstagramandroid
Hayze on the wing? 👀

xWarrior

Fucks sake that has to be the worst backline now.... Why not Hayze?? We really need speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

wrighty

Pompey had 2 tries in 5 games last season
However his tackle efficiency was only 68%

Reactions: 1 users
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

I was really looking forward to watching this game, but after spending the last couple of weeks working at home I’ve got to go to a site in Yorkshire in the morning. Will miss all bar the first 15mins:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.