• B

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • C

Votes: 34 37.8%
  • F

Votes: 49 54.4%

• Total voters
99% my read too. One
Honestly, what did Chanel Harris-Tavita do last year that had him anointed as the chosen one? Put on a big hit, not look like a turnstile in D?

Green is passed it. He's a decent compliment, not a number one.

Maumalo and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck are struggling because teams have figured it out and nobody on our team has a brain or ability to think on the fly.

Maumalo always gets the ball on the second tackle. It's so predictable 3-4 players from the defence can sprint out of the line and limit his metres to stop us getting on the front foot.

Unfortunately for the stat gobblers, once Maumalo's run metres drops down to the average winger, the rest of his game that is subpar for a winger gets badly exposed.

Pompey tried hard, but he's a slower, taller Herbert.

AK has always shown enthusiasm in whatever position he plays, but he's not one of Kearney's anointed ones so he won't last.

Egan - Meh, would rather have AK/Lawton tbh. 80 minutes of enthusiasm from those two and a genuinely running threat.

Props are getting dominated, but what can we do? Injuries and lack of quality hurts.

Blair - lol time to go.

Harris/Katoa - pretty much our only bright spot. It's just a shame our props can't get us on the front foot and our halves are so slow they can't drag defenders inward to give either of these guys a fair running lane to work with.

Papali'i - Either the guy is starting or not in the 17. Zero impact off the bench is a waste.

Nikorima - Shame he's so small and gets exposed in D as he looks like the one guy who might create half a chance from our spine outside Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

Kearney - Time's up

If I've missed anyone - Meh, they're not memorable enough to critique.

Worst Warriors side in history with one of the worst NRL coaches in history.

thing I would say is that Papali'i is a handy defensive player to come off the bench to do the tidy up work before half time. Unfortunately in a team devoid of any kind of attacking nous or skill, this is not what we need.

I think the desire to not use Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to do the donkey work is taking him out of the game entirely. The donkey work is definitely not how we'd like to use him, but it is better than having him sitting there getting cold and lonely. He is the first Warriors player I have ever genuinely wanted to leave so that I can enjoy watching him play to his capacity.
I thought Chanel Harris-Tavita was good last year, I agree this year, he’s looked out of it but that’s coz greens calling the shots and he’s trash. If u look at our best attacking games last year they were without green.bunnies, storm games for example

1584795743813.gif

Can somebody please do an HIA on SK stat! Surely if we can ask to borrow players from other clubs then we should get dispensation to borrow a coach or two as well?

The Fusitua is a centre pantomime needs to stop now. Send Fusitua back to the wing ASAP to offer us something in attack.

Seriously, with the 900 hookers we have on our books you think they’d coach one of them to run from dummy half. And my god, we scored a try off a kick from Egan. The raiders were so surprised they had to grab Kodi to ask him what just happened 😉

Yoda Green needs to go back too Dagobah. Do or do not.....there is no try.

The only shining light was Katoa. Take a bow kid. You show more grit & determination than our retirees brigade. Keep the faith

Last edited:
Given time to digest the game here’s my thoughts:

Prepare for a disastrous season and hope the competition is called off.

We tried harder but in reality we have too many players out. We played 2 reserve grade backs; our halves - one is to old, one to inexperienced; our forwards - we are starting Burr who makes 45m FFS - that’s how depleted our stocks are.

Injury, ACL and isolation on top of no recruitment have left the team not up to first grade standard.

Kearney knows it and I sense he is emotionally disconnected from the team and just waiting for the inevitable. He gave up when the players took over the game plan and fitness.

The NRL know it and we will get favourable referring calls to give us extra ball and deny the opposition points. It gives credibility to their competition when we are not getting 40 point flogging put on us every week, which should have been the case today. Don’t confuse us being in the game, we were kept competitive.

Manly to win easily next week, Tigers the week after. Our only chance of a win in our first 8 rounds is St George the following week.

Will they remove Kearney while the team is in isolation? Some say we will win a few games this year - I can see us struggling to match the Titans 4 wins last year with the squad we have.

I actually feel sorry for Robinson and the complete rebuild he has in front of him. He literally needs to remove the CEO, whole coaching team, whole conditioning team, whole playing leadership team and start again.

Plenty of good thoughts and observations from everyone.
Two games without a try from open play will be playing on their minds.
There was def too much one up running which didn’t challenge the Raiders D, they just ganged up in the ball runner.
Whats happened to our forwards offloading in the tackle or passing before the tackle?
Fusitua is playing like the last time they tried him at centre and as everyone has noted he’s better as a dynamic winger rather than a bash and barge centre.
I’d like to see AK in the halves at the expense of Green even though I did like some of his touches at centre.? Greens over calling caused Chanel Harris-Tavita to be a passenger during the second half, to the point he started doing hit ups!
Lawton to hooker and give Egan a week off, a few of his passes today we’re up towards the face which resulted in a fumble and then a raiders try. If you don’t run from dummy half occasionally your not doing your job and creating additional chances.
I can’t see any obvious change in ‘game model’ or what I used to refer to a ‘style of play’ from the team - can anybody tell me if I’ve missed something?
Sensing a Morgan/Brown coaching combo is not too far away. I hate chopping and changing coaches especially during a season, and one as disrupted as this, but the team are going backward!

Listened to the post match. Just can't avoid the train wreck. It seemed as Kearney thinks that was Blair's first substandard game with the errors. At a stage now where I'd be more interested in how a team full of loan players and loan nsw cup coach under the Warriors brand go rather than what we have. Zero confidence.

#fucktheallin

Yea I noticed that too. How the hell does he think this is Blair's only bad game. What planet is he living on.

On a positive note

How good is the sound effects when they bang aye??

Bones crunching and bodies bruising - good reminder of how hard these guys are hitting beach other..
I know right, i liked watching the roosters/manly game with the fans on the scaffolding and the stepladders over the fence, had a slight feel of fans in the stadium. Oh and the person who kept yelling when the goal kicks were being taken. :cool: :cool:

Reactions: Weno
As shit as our forward pack is we are being let down by the halves. Poor 5th tackle options and no running the ball to the line and trying to put someone into a gap. It’s just pass to Tohu Harris and see if he can create something.
Amen,lack of quality halves.
Chanel Harris-Tavita is a developing half.
Green is a half past his time.

AK went well,was a breathe of fresh air,noticed Green took options away from AK to free up Katoa.
Lucky Katoa is a beast.

Given time to digest the game here’s my thoughts:

Prepare for a disastrous season and hope the competition is called off.

We tried harder but in reality we have too many players out. We played 2 reserve grade backs; our halves - one is to old, one to inexperienced; our forwards - we are starting Burr who makes 45m FFS - that’s how depleted our stocks are.

Injury, ACL and isolation on top of no recruitment have left the team not up to first grade standard.

Kearney knows it and I sense he is emotionally disconnected from the team and just waiting for the inevitable. He gave up when the players took over the game plan and fitness.

The NRL know it and we will get favourable referring calls to give us extra ball and deny the opposition points. It gives credibility to their competition when we are not getting 40 point flogging put on us every week, which should have been the case today. Don’t confuse us being in the game, we were kept competitive.

Manly to win easily next week, Tigers the week after. Our only chance of a win in our first 8 rounds is St George the following week.

Will they remove Kearney while the team is in isolation? Some say we will win a few games this year - I can see us struggling to match the Titans 4 wins last year with the squad we have.

I actually feel sorry for Robinson and the complete rebuild he has in front of him. He literally needs to remove the CEO, whole coaching team, whole conditioning team, whole playing leadership team and start again.
Totally agree Wizard, SK has no other game plan, now the one he’s used is self destructing he has no answer. I like you think he has given up and resigned to the fact he is gone. autex are caught in a bad situation as if they sack the coach the team probably will fold and go home. We don’t need Payton, Jones, Morgan or Iro either, they can go with him. My mates and me get together every week to watch the games without fail but last week held our interest for about 40mins and this week we just drank outside and stoped for a quick look on the tv as we were getting another beer, thanks SK you have totally fucked this team in the 3 years you have had it. FUCK OFF.

Last edited:
First half was ok apart from the usual get a penalty and drop it on the first! I dont know what you guys see in papalii? He comes off the bench and we start playing shit, adam blair my goodness can you sit down with him and start talking about his retirement next year?

The battle of who partners green? I said st the start of the season, why does this guy get a free pass? Hes slow, he cant kick, he cant direct!

I always thought if your going to make kodi Nikorima play in the hooking position then why isn't he starting? No disrespect to egan but he is not there yet.

Again Katoa bringing that youthfulness but how long can we rely on that? You fucken veterans are playing shit! Your plays are so predictable one person runs under then green passes one out, SLAM! What the duck have you cu**s been doing!

Pack your fucken bags and get home. Because there is no point when you play like this, you actually look like your making up numbers! No in the league respects you anymore!

See you all next season, I'm signing out.