• Total voters

Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
May 29, 2012
Sydney
Same old press conference BS from SK.

We had our moments

Crucial errors stopped any momentum - named Blair, Harris and RTS

Disappointing, some positive parts....they'll take some of the positives out of it and move forward to next week.

Adjustments need to be made for attack and defence - not major adjustments - when asked he said structural adjustments and not personnel.

He mentioned some players had some positive moments, King, Brown....he never once mentioned Katoa.

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Lachlan Timms is training with the Warriors with nsw cup suspended. Hope he gets a game. Far above and beyond any prop in our first grade squad.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Last year we couldn't score long range tries. Now we can barely score.

Besides the stat of Katoa being the only forward running for 100 metres the other worry was the running from dummy half. When the commentators mentioned it. Eagan one run, Nikorima no runs.

Nikorima seems to run more from dummy half when he plays half back coming in on early tackles.

Eagan's passing is ok and he does do some nice work around the ruck. We need Lawton on the bench, he will run at every opportunity and keep the markes honest. It would provide a contrast to the other dummy half.

I wasn't a fan of it earlier but I'd move Nikorima back to the halves with CHT. I can't see Kearney dropping Green but he isn't giving us the direction and we need some speed around the ruck.

JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2018
Kearney doesn't have a clue.

If he thinks the slowest team, devoid of skill, and most vanilla game plan in the comp are going to fix their issues with minor structural adjustments then he's completely lost his stubborn mind.

If teams turn up to play - we don't win. That's how bad it's gotten. We'll win games this year, but it will be down to the opposition not showing up more than us being good.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
We were lucky Canberra were a bit off tonight. Had a few tries pulled back due to the last pass being forward.

Ricky Stuart used to be one of my favourite players. Never been much of a fan of him as a coach. But in saying that compare his time with the Raiders to Kearney here. His side has been improving, our side has been regressing.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Our main attacking weapon RTS never gets the ball from any sweeping plays where he can come into the line at pace. All we give is one out runs where he tries and steps.

We don't have any plays where he is running onto the ball or coming back on angles to use his step. The opposition would barely be worried defending against him now.

AK was ok at centre if we had some shape he could of been running onto the ball or running in partnership with Katoa.

The Truth

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 17, 2013
Get Rapana on the phone. Sign him for a few years.
Get on the phone to SJ and ask if we get rid of SK can you please come back.
We don't need you to be consistent. We just need you to get us across the line and provide some excitement.
That's all we want.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Harris ran 151m and Tonua-Brown ran 125.
That is better reading. One of my earlier posts I mentioned it was late in the game when they mentioned it. It would be interesting to see when they got told the stat and when they mentioned it as Harris would of run 50-70 metres in the last 20 minutes.

I'm a fan of Harris but similar to the other edge we barely have any plays set up to use him.

Afakasi247

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 5, 2014
That is better reading. One of my earlier posts I mentioned it was late in the game when they mentioned it. It would be interesting to see when they got told the stat and when they mentioned it as Harris would of run 50-70 metres in the last 20 minutes.

I'm a fan of Harris but similar to the other edge we barely have any plays set up to use him.
They were talking about last weeks game when they said Katoa was the only player to run for over 100m (which I think was incorrect?)

Reactions: snake77

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Same old press conference BS from SK.

We had our moments

Crucial errors stopped any momentum - named Blair, Harris and RTS

Disappointing, some positive parts....they'll take some of the positives out of it and move forward to next week.

Adjustments need to be made for attack and defence - not major adjustments - when asked he said structural adjustments and not personnel.

He mentioned some players had some positive moments, King, Brown....he never once mentioned Katoa.
I'm surprised you even bothered to listen in . I gave up after last week.

He's full of shit Stephen Kearny

Not worth listening to what he has to say

Fuck, how must the players feel having to listen to his nonsense week in and week out.... n0 wonder we're so shit....

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
They were talking about last weeks game when they said Katoa was the only player to run for over 100m (which I think was incorrect?)
Thanks that clears that up.

On the commentators does Roach actually watch our games or does he talk about a Warriors game he watched back in the day.

Reactions: warriors55

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.4 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 17 ratings