Votes: 34 37.8%
  • F

Votes: 49 54.4%

• Total voters

Stone

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Auckland
Confucius say ... somtimes when you lose you still win ... not this time ... or last time ... but sometimes

Confucius also say ... sometimes when you score you still don't score & somtimes when you don't score you do score ... or do you ???

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 23, 2016
If all it requires to be considered a hero is to earn 100K + per year and stay away from your family for a few weeks, then sign 99.9% of New Zealanders up. They would kill for that chance to be considered a hero.

But let's be honest. These guys aren't heroes, they are a bunch of mediocre losers, who take their position of priveledge for granted. The sooner we all admit it the sooner we can make progress toward a solution.

kos

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 16, 2013
Pulu was a good player at the Titans. There will be injuries out of today he ll come in next week.
So Egan is dummy half stands still passes to Green who also stands still passes to a runner who has no time or space opposition reads it in their sleep gets smashed. No momentum.How many times did that happen . I m no RL analyst but I m thinking this may be the worst Warriors side ever.
Adam Kodi Tohu Katoa had some spark. Also did CHT do anything today?
Depressing.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Late in the game the commentators mention Kato is the only forward to run over 100 metres. The rookie playing on an edge. The middles should be getting 100 metres minimum. We have been reliant on our back three the last few years, this year the plan was to no use RTS as a pack horse.

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
If all it requires to be considered a hero is to earn 100K + per year and stay away from your family for a few weeks, then sign 99.9% of New Zealanders up. They would kill for that chance to be considered a hero.

But let's be honest. These guys aren't heroes, they are a bunch of mediocre losers, who take their position of priveledge for granted. The sooner we all admit it the sooner we can make progress toward a solution.
I have to agree with that. Pay me $300,000 to play an NRL season and I am there in a heartbeat.

There's people in NZ slaving away 7 days a week on minimum wage or even losing their jobs who would jump at the chance even if it means being away from their family for a few months.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Some how we are even worse than we were last year. All this talk about learning from mistakes, fixing things hasn't amounted to much.

This will be a similar season to last year. We will struggle for points, at the moment as soon as the opposition score a try its effectively over. Any game we do win we will be dragging the opposition down to our level.

Our defense isn't good enough to keep team to a similar amount of points we are capable of scoring.

If they don't pick up a win soon things could get ugly and we could get some big scores run up against us.

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles Central Coast Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.4 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 17 ratings