Team List NRL 2020 Round 19 - Raiders vs Warriors TEAM LIST

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
Good to see we have a coach who realises that Keighran can play more than just a half/hooker cameo. Interesting to see how he goes there. Going to be a tough one for Ale not having played much this season. Hope he goes good.
That is good to see Keighran named at centre. Also read a few weeks back that the club are really keen to see him get some game time with a view to offering a possible contract renewal for next year.

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
So the Rocco Berry injury is he/isn' he debate continues.
Still can't see any update on Kodi but you would think he must be in some doubt after Sunday wouldn't ya? Was it a bicep issue?

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Good to see we have a coach who realises that Keighran can play more than just a half/hooker cameo. Interesting to see how he goes there. Going to be a tough one for Ale not having played much this season. Hope he goes good.
This ‘breath of fresh air’ of a coach probably realised AK could play centre when SK picked him there in round 2

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
This ‘breath of fresh air’ of a coach probably realised AK could play centre when SK picked him there in round 2

SK did like to play people all over the place

a man of many trades but a master of none

Egan is a good example of someone developing as an excellent hooker

Lawton on the other hand... another Jazz hybrid?

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
All the - let Katoa rest and recover; let RTS go home, give the juniors a run around, is the old Warriors mentality.

Fight every week with everything we’ve got - no easy way out. You perform because that’s your role.

I prefer we fight smart and pick our fights. Nothing to play for or risk here.

Payten doesnt care. He's leaving so its all hand on deck as far as he's concerned.

what if Katoa reinjures his finger?

Kodi should be rested if he's messed up his bicep

RTS rested

Give the youngun's another go.

Keen to see Turner out there again with CHT. Baptism of fire against a hot Raiders team.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
What if Katoa reinjures his finger?
If he’s injured he shouldn’t play, if he’s available he should front up. He has an off season to recover if he reinjures it.

What if Katoa is the difference this week and we win... and that’s the difference for a key signing that was wavering to sign up for next year... and because of that we became top 4 next year instead of top 8... and because of that we win the GF... all because Katoa played!

Ifs, buts and maybes.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
If he’s injured he shouldn’t play, if he’s available he should front up. He has an off season to recover if he reinjures it.

What if Katoa is the difference this week and we win... and that’s the difference for a key signing that was wavering to sign up for next year... and because of that we became top 4 next year instead of top 8... and because of that we win the GF... all because Katoa played!

Ifs, buts and maybes.

He is injured bro.

Fractured his finger two weeks ago. X-rays proved it wasnt fake news.

I know he's superhuman and everything but usually its a good 6-8 weeks for a fully recovery.

I have fractured my little pinky playing rugby myself. During the game, you're always conscious of the fact you have this week point..... I'm sure it will be well protected and everything, but one heavy knock and you're screwed again...

Makasene

1st Grade Fringe
May 10, 2012
I would have preferred to have Hayze at centre or left out. If that is his future position, I'd like to see him getting as much experience there as possible. However, it seems the Eels have gone home. If so there are very few wing options.

He has publicly stated Centre is a position he has played the least - so who knows if he is seen as long-term centre, he definitely looks the goods there.

Happy with him on the wing too, it's horses for courses at the moment with the depth

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 4, 2016

Would have liked to see this earlier.

Having another boot outside so the warriors can chance their hand on the last and still get a kick away...

Even take long kicks from Nikorima. Wait, is he even on his edge?

Last Game

28 May

28 - 29
5.6 Total Avg Rating
5.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 15 ratings