General NRL 2020 Round 19 - General Discussion

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

A lot of fans from other teams rate Jazz! lol But we get Addin Fonua-Blake I can’t wait for the returning the “Big Warriors forward pack is tiring”!
I can't wait either, except for the tiring part. Ah fuck it, bring him on, I'd rather lose after breaking every bone in their bodies than get steamrolled because our props are on the wings.

I, for one, welcome our new Tongan overlords, MMT's rise to glory and beating the Kangaroos was one of the most epic things I've ever seen, and I hope these guys can bring some of that spirit of loyalty to the real team representing Pacifica in the NRL, the Warriors, and bring a few more with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Eels are driving it home. Donkeys for the spoon
Next week is key for the spoon battle.
Broncs vs Cowboys (winnable for the Brizzy battlers).
Bulldogs have the Panthers (imagine Panther's will rest a few, but still a likely loss for the Doggies).

Reactions: 1 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Havn't seen anything from Hoppa since his debut that we should be looking at him at all. Glad that's died down.

Bushman

Bushman

Contributor
How was that given a try? Oh cause roosters.
Annesley be apologising for that one later in the week

Reactions: 3 users
snake77

snake77

Snapped achilles. That will be a few months of rehab.

I wasn't there when my mate snapped his but it looked like what he described. Running without anyone around you, fall over like you've been kicked or ankle tapped.