Votes: 27 30.3%
  • D

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • E

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • F

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
I think tonight we got dragged down to the Sharks style of play and struggled with it. The Sharks are a very boring team. I also wonder,but do not question, whether the players subconsciously didn’t want to stay for another week and play finals. The good news is, in two weeks they’re home and hopefully can skip isolation in a hotel or can all do an isolation with their families.

I think tonight we got dragged down to the Sharks style of play and struggled with it. The Sharks are a very boring team. I also wonder,but do not question, whether the players subconsciously didn’t want to stay for another week and play finals. The good news is, in two weeks they’re home and hopefully can skip isolation in a hotel or can all do an isolation with their families.
Don’t agree also there is a high percentage of Aussies in our side this year and Auckland ain’t their home

Tough one to take. Difficult game to watch in many ways. Seemed really hard for us to get onto the ball at points. Some of that is our fault -- we gave away far too many penalties in the first 20-30 minutes. Some of that was, well. Would've been nice to get a couple of penalties instead of the incessant six-agains. At the end, we probably should've backed ourselves and gone for the try instead of the two points; we were pretty good inside their 20. But if we didn't, we may be sitting here saying that we should've taken the two. That's how the game goes sometimes.

Nikorima is going to get too much hate. He wasn't at his best in attack today and probably should've run more, but he kicked pretty well and most of his touches were quality. He's starting to get pretty good at that Nathan Cleary tactic of putting a kick right on the line. Put Murchie through a hole early, which in turn set the defence up to concede that try later on. And he defended really hard today, as he has been doing recently without getting much credit for it. He's a small guy, which obviously limits him in some ways, but he's put in a huge effort on defence since Payten came over. I was very skeptical about him at the start of the season, but he's won me over. Hopefully he continues to kick on next season.

Overall, though it's pretty gutting to lose like that, there are lots of positives to take into next season. Chanel Harris-Tavita continues to build his game, looking forward to see him take on more responsibility next year; he has a lot of things to work on but he's got all the potential to be the guy for us. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Harris are superstars, can't say enough about how good they've been this season. Not much to complain about on an individual level, really. Nice to not have a scapegoat...but I can't deny that it hurt to see Shaun bigging up Chanel in the post game. Oh well. Onwards and upwards.

Well they called within the 10. Regardless, one penalty cost us the game? Sometimes I wonder if people on here actually understand the game of rugby league. One penalty out of the 10 or so awarded us cost us?

What you have is confirmation bias. Anything jazz does negative reconfirms you’re existing bias against him, and as a result ignore all that is positive about it. But keep thinking you know best coach 🤞🏼
They called a shoulder charge.

And it’s called game awareness. Giving away a blatant penalty in the final 10 when we’re only up by 2. He’s a liability.

They dont score if he doesn’t give that penalty away and we likely protect the lead and win the game.

There’s no confirmation bias at all. My opinion is based off the many times he’s done shit like this in the season. The most recent two examples have killed off our season.

I absolutely hate losing to the sharks, great effort by the team but wow nikorima did a shaun johnson tonight.

A few things I would do if tood payten.

1 Send sheck home, wonderfull effort this year skip, you earned this!

2 Paul Turner, Show us what you got.

3 try hold on to the loan players for dear life!

4 Start Egan and for 80mins

5 Time to Ale on the bench for whoever in not going to be here next week. Roach and Keighran for that matter as well.

Can't fault the change in attitude with Payton so please warriors treat the new coach with that same respect and let's move on to 2021 with a more can do attitude.

That was a frustrating game to watch. Dumb football & ill discipline.

We really need to work on our attacking game if we wanna be a threat next season. Every time we have the ball especially in an opponents 20 we always have to spend two or three tackles getting our attack set up and having our forwards doing hit ups in the middle third

There was one set in the second half inside the sharks 20 when we were up 14-12. And all we did for the whole set was for Harris-Tavita to get the ball and pass inside to one of his forwards in the middle third of the field before Kodi kicks it dead on the last tackle. We have also become too reliant on Hiku to create opportunities to tries for his winger.

On Payten, he has got more credit than he deserves, If Green did not leave, Harris-Tavita wouldn't have got his chance, he choose Curran ahead of Ale I don't know why. His bench rotation leaves a lot to be desired, he has his starting forwards off the field for too long. I honestly don't see the Cowboys improving that much next season.

Lastly if we are serious about winning a premiership Jazz does not make the team, an I believe that POS and co believe this also, hence why the chased after Rudolph who plays lock for the Sharks.

Billy Teets James

They called a shoulder charge.

And it’s called game awareness. Giving away a blatant penalty in the final 10 when we’re only up by 2. He’s a liability.

They dont score if he doesn’t give that penalty away and we likely protect the lead and win the game.

There’s no confirmation bias at all. My opinion is based off the many times he’s done shit like this in the season. The most recent two examples have killed off our season.
Jamayne Tounua-Brown fell off the tackle. Soft as. Simple as that. Move on

Most of the team just looked flat tonight... agree hate losing to the Sharks as well...
I am not sure what Nathan Brown can bring to this squad next year but it better surprise me...
Two games left so let's hope we stay in both contests and finish the season on a high...
Now I'm flat as well...

We moved the needle forward tonight and thats all we could have hoped for.
Were there some mistakes made, sure, benching Burr and making changes to the pack I think was a mistake on TPs part and he will learn from that.
We will end up better than any of us ever could have wished for, we dug in and we kept doing it, right up until the final whistle.
I have renewed faith in this team and for the first time in at least 3 years looking forward to next season.
At the end of the day we all know we support a team that will continue to give us the odd stroke but it is so good to know that, for the first time in a long time, we can keep the faith.

Reasonable year under the circumstances but to come out in a finals situation and play probably our worst game in 2 months of footy against a side playing poorly themselves showed up the inexperience within the coaching group.

Some real blunders and brain explosions within that game.