Votes: 7 7.9%
  • E

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • F

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Bushman

Contributor
Good on ya Warriors, solid effort to see season out, now finals out of contention as someone else mentioned, probably no way he'd do it,but send Roger Tuivasa-Sheck home to his young family, he's more than deserved it in my opinion.

Reactions: 11 users
Another proud NZ Warriors fan here, yet another gutsy effort tonight. Well played Shaun Johnson and his magic groin. I'll never forgive his treachery though, unless he comes back, then we'll forget all about this whole riducilous misunderstanding. It was no one's fault really, we's all got what we's wanted, let's get back together and put this nightmare behind us and make it our year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Ready to sack Jazz off. Second week in a row he’s lost us the game through doing something dumb.

He sees Talakai smiling after bumping off Hiku and goes for the shoulder charge, giving away the penalty which they score off.

The guys has absolutely zero intelligence and is as dumb as a fucking bag of rocks.

I definatley won’t be watching next season if he’s in the 17.
See you later

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users
Fantastic effort from the boys in 2020 in absolutely shit conditions. Top eight wasn’t meant to be but they’ll be gunning for a spot next year.
TP should let the players who haven’t had a go get some game time now their season is gone. Time to build for 2021

Reactions: 5 users
On that performance, "Up, Up, Cronulla" will not be the team song blasting out on Grand Final night.

Not a bad performance, but felt a bit on the passive side. Like we were waiting for things to happen too much.

Murchie winner of the "From Who The Fxxx Is He! To Oh Yeah He's Not Bad Eh!" Award for 2020.

Bit conflicted now about next week. If the Raiders win that helps their Top 4 ambitions. And they are my second team.

C'mon Raiders 2020!

Reactions: 7 users
Ready to sack Jazz off. Second week in a row he’s lost us the game through doing something dumb.

He sees Talakai smiling after bumping off Hiku and goes for the shoulder charge, giving away the penalty which they score off.

The guys has absolutely zero intelligence and is as dumb as a fucking bag of rocks.

I definatley won’t be watching next season if he’s in the 17.
That wasn’t actually a shoulder charge. It was within the 10. Go back and watch.

Reactions: 6 users

Mr Bob

Contributor
2 weeks to go.
Start preparing for next year.
Let rog go home and see his family.
Debut Ale, bring in turner and lets see what we may have next year

Yeap, bring back Turner . Keen to see him and whoever else needs a run next week

Give back Jennings and Alvaro. Thanks for your services boys.

Too many silly decisions tonite. Needed calm heads, but I think all will be wiser from this experience. Watch the tape and learn from these mistakes. .

Reactions: 4 users
That wasn’t actually a shoulder charge. It was within the 10. Go back and watch.
6FB426C3-9372-413E-A4A8-838FF16C3F09.jpeg

Reactions: 8 users
Kodi done nothing all game. Chanel Harris-Tavita played well. Ive been a hater of papalii but thought he played well tonight. Tohu harris and murchie were awesome. Still proud of where they have come this year.

A lot to build on and thought with LAM, paasi, ken and fusitua we would have done a lot better with the way our team is playing at the moment. We really do lack some genuine speed though

Reactions: 3 users
Well they called within the 10. Regardless, one penalty cost us the game? Sometimes I wonder if people on here actually understand the game of rugby league. One penalty out of the 10 or so awarded us cost us?

What you have is confirmation bias. Anything jazz does negative reconfirms you’re existing bias against him, and as a result ignore all that is positive about it. But keep thinking you know best coach 🤞🏼

Reactions: 10 users
Can't fault the effort.

We just lacked discipline at times & had no real punch through the middle.

Understandable given the circumstances, still proud of this team.

Only concern for me is Nikorima.

Shaun Johnson used to/still does cop a lot of stick for not running enough, floating in & out of games etc.

Nikorima is just as bad if not worse, not saying we lost bc of him, but I would go so far as to say that Chanel Harris-Tavita should be the dominant playmaker in this team IMO.

Chanel Harris-Tavita's just way more involved on both sides of the ball, for a half he defends like a demon, his ballplaying is getting better & his kicking game is considerably longer.

Niko put on a couple of nice passes & a few nice kicks, but his strength is his speed/running game & I think I only saw him run once tonight, right at the end of the game.

As the supposed senior player, Niko needs to take a lesson from his young halves partner & get himself more involved. Especially with ball in hand.

Reactions: 9 users
Well they called within the 10. Regardless, one penalty cost us the game? Sometimes I wonder if people on here actually understand the game of rugby league. One penalty out of the 10 or so awarded us cost us?

What you have is confirmation bias. Anything jazz does negative reconfirms you’re existing bias against him, and as a result ignore all that is positive about it. But keep thinking you know best coach 🤞🏼

A dumb play at the wrong time does cost a game.

Big difference between conceding a penalty in the first half and another down the stretch with under 10 to go when your opposition are on the 3rd or 4th tackle in their 40.

Reactions: 5 users
That Mulitalo born in Auckland moved to Qld as a kid. Laying on pretty thick at the end lost his kiwi humbleness turned into an ugly arrogant Aussie prick
I thought that was a bit of wanker move by him. Maybe its just Warriors fan in me.

Reactions: 1 user