BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
1598943769639.png

bugger!!

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Looking forward to see how Kane Evan's goes.
Sure he would like to make good impression by being dominant.

Think Jazz might have a say about that.

Expected line up,man are we light up front.

Can we pull off two upsets,or do we get the wrath from their ass whipping ala the Knights style.

Should be a beauty.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
It will be good to see Murch get a start .
Papalii is a defensive beast .He is also one of the best in the NRL for defensive ball turn overs so hopefully we see some.
An if Curren is ahead of Ale I trust Todds judgement

Not to much disruption to the team. Hopefully enough to keep them on their toes .an not get complacent ..
I'm looking forward to this game . .

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
Sivo must be shaking in his boots facing Beale this weekend?
He swatted him away last time they met, then did the same to Ayshford in the same play. Its in the video here:

To be fair to Beale though he had an otherwise decent game. Its just that the ref forgot how many players are allowed in the tackle when making a strip, then decided he shouldn't be scoring the match winning try.

Hope we get a fair go this time.

sydneywarrior92

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 12, 2013
I don't think it matters which team we field- it is going to be a patchwork on some level anyway. On paper we've been inferior all year yet we keep turning up and winning. Nothing changes this week. Load up on that parra edge with Ferguson, suffocating kicking game like last week to tire their bigger middles and praying Beale does not cock up, we might just surprise again. If we win this, we could be 2 points from Cronulla giving us a chance to make that difference up the following week.

Last Game

28 May

28 - 29
5.6 Total Avg Rating
5.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 15 ratings