• Total voters
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2020 - Round 17 - Warriors vs Eels Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors vs Parramatta Eels
Central Coast Stadium, Central Coast

Eels1

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 17 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Parramatta Eels after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players... https://nzwarriors.com/matches/

Reactions: 1 user
Stone

Stone

I said it in gameday thread ... Payten needs to show his true colors & drop napalm on these refs regardless of the result ... " the worst sin binning I've ever seen" - Vossy

• Love
Reactions: 22 users
Diesel

Diesel

Jazz cost us the game with the sin bin. Still take away the 12 points scored while down the 12 players and the score line flatters the Eels.

The sin bin was weak but Jazz always gives away penalties at the wrong time. He’s not a smart player

• Angry
Reactions: 16 users
Makasene

Makasene

Jazz just ain't a big game player. He just isn't.

Shit he does a lot of good but he's a big game liability and proved it in spades today

Reactions: 15 users
Loyal B

Loyal B

Gotta say good effort and good footie.. Rather lose a close one than being flogged..

Reactions: 14 users
jsmooove

jsmooove

really really poor refereeing by grant atkins

everyone in the rugby league world agrees except for eels fans

Reactions: 24 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

If that wasn’t an example of the game being ‘managed’ by the refs boss in the ear of the onfield ref I don’t know what is.

drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Farkin hell. Cracking game.
Given all that's against us this season, going 18-24 vs top 4 team is a great effort.

Cracking league. Result sucks but everything else, just cracking.

Reactions: 25 users
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

Good game. Can't fault the effort. Para should count themselves lucky that they had the ref in their back pocket.

Warrior482

Warrior482

Can't fault the effort. We were up against so much more than just a top 4 side. Proud of the boys every single one

Reactions: 18 users
AlexM

AlexM

Happy with the loss if that makes sense.
Still a chance to make the 8.
A pretty good quality game.
Pushed one of the top 4 to the end really.
Fuck Gutho

Reactions: 12 users
danyooll

danyooll

Oh well. 3 brilliant tries, lots of controversy. But forever proud to be a warriors fan

Reactions: 18 users
Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Team played well, love how we are playing.
That 10mins with 12 players really killed us. I mostly blame the ref there but Jazz needs to pick his moments better. Fucked us with that sinbin.

Reactions: 15 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor
Gutted we couldn’t get the Win but overall very very happy with the teams performance

Only wish we didn’t have a cheating cu** of a ref every week. It’s ridiculous the blatant bias.

there has to be an investigation on this crap we get every week!!

Reactions: 13 users

The Truth

There does need to be an investigation.
I gave an A+ purely because the ref didn't want us to win. Shameless once again by the refs. Very used to it but that was another one that was so obvious it isn't even funny.

Reactions: 11 users
3rdstriker

3rdstriker

Ya Gotta be happy with that effort considering all the chops and changes, the ref, and the whole bullshit from the season.

Reactions: 7 users
Fazz

Fazz

Jazz literally lost us the game with the sin bin. It was soft, but that stupid cu** brought it on himself.

Curran too was an absolute liability. I don’t want to ever see him again.

We kept fighting for the entire 80 so I’m happy with that part of our performance. It was a high intensity game and we didn’t wilt so even if it was a really frustrating loss, I don’t feel ashamed or angry at the team as a whole.

• Wow
Reactions: 14 users

sydneywarrior92

With basically a team on a wooden leg this whole season, we've pushed the top 4 to their limits:

18-10 vs Roosters
18-12 vs Panthers
24-18 vs Eels

Would have given the top 8 a run for its money. But same old story, make dumb judgment calls during critical times. Thanks Jazz, you did it once again.

Reactions: 8 users