General NRL 2020 Round 17 - General Discussion

Maybe part of the deal for the warriors with Rudolf was he must be suspended for the sharks warriors game! 😂 oh and smash Mason lino please!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Graham and Rudolf on report for the lifting tackle on Lino. Could miss the Warriors next week. I reckon it was bad enough for a week too.
Ah so that's why Rudolf's getting boo'd everytime he touches the ball?? 😂
I just tuned in and thought there must have been some random Warriors fans in the crowd

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Mason Lino hes seriously the little boy who could. He just gets into everything, and the way he bounced back from that dump on his head.

Do you seriously think Rudolph will only get a week for that? Looked pretty bad

Reactions: 4 users
The Sharks are shocking in holding down in tackle. Hope we get a good ref next week.

Also Wade Graham is one of their best so would be stoked if he (and Nobody Rudolf) get justice and are stood down.

Reactions: 2 users

gREVUS

Contributor
The Sharks are shocking in holding down in tackle. Hope we get a good ref next week.

Also Wade Graham is one of their best so would be stoked if he (and Nobody Rudolf) get justice and are stood down.
i honestly cant see how they could get off that one, it was pretty obvious. Look at it in real time Rudolf looks like hes doing it with intent.

gREVUS

Contributor
Actually mentioned to the wife isnt it a funny game where a player leaving some dents, no blood drawn with teeth in a mouth guard gets sent for the rest of the game and a player who pulls a move that looks like he wants to kill someone and honestly was only luck that Lino wasnt hurt, if not hurt badly gets to stay on for the rest of the game, but wont be there for a game against a different side next week.

Reactions: 1 users

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Well, this is going to script. Could be a points differential hiding too

Wade Graham is among my favourite players in the last 10+ years, but he has been pretty terrible this year in games I have watched, especially defensively. One year too long maybe.

The Sharks have a lot of dead weight they need to get rid of to surround their prodigious youth talent with a solid squad

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Sharks might struggle to win another game if we can turn up this week and next.
Roosters and Raiders to play after us.

How broken and disinterested does Dugan look these days. He cuts a shape like Josh Kronfeld at the end of his career - hunched over and basically held together by tape!

How good is Jarome Luai going at the moment! Was terrific again last night.

Does anyone know if he qualifies for NSW? Really hope we can get him in a Kiwis jersey soon, just wont be this year.

It doesn't feel like that long ago where we would struggle to field two halves and would have the likes of Nigel Vagana and Tohu Harris playing a makeshift role.
Now we have so many quality options - Luai, Jahrome Hughes, Shaun Johnson, Kodi Nikorima, Dylan Brown, Chanel Harris-Tavita, Paul Turner showing promise on fg debut. The future is looking bright. Would be great if they could organise a 3 test series next year.
The young Cowboys rookie half Daejarn Asi is a ChCh kid.
So whether he chooses NZ or his Island nation is another story.
But I haven't seen so many Kiwi halves playing first grade at the same time.
Center is a low stock pile.

Reactions: 1 user