• B+

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
NRL 2020 - Round 16 - Warriors vs Knights Post Match Discussion

1598683835785.png

Look no matter what happens to round off the season, I can’t say enough how genuinely proud I am of this team.

Our team.

To be here, enjoying a win of this caliber against a top 8 side, after all the bull shit this season, the obstacles, the lows, everything...

It’s pretty damn sweet brothers and sisters.

A fantastic game from start to finish, looked likely from the get go. Didn’t give the Knights a sniff in the 2nd half.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Man of the match and the man of our season, form or not. His sacrifices will not go unnoticed.

Feels damn good right now team. Fuck yeah.

so many years ive always thought, believed, hoped and blind faith in the warriors having this fairytale run. fighting off all adversity and proving everyone wrong. All those years they shit the bed at the end of the year.

i dont want to jinx this but this kind of feels like this team could be different. we arent shitting the bed and playing to our best every week. we have had everything thrown at us this year

to quote one of the greatest movies of all time the replacements because the movie feels relevant to this team
"pain heels, chicks dig scars glory last forever"