General NRL 2020 Round 16 - General Discussion

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
NRL 2020 Round 16 - General Discussion

1598519893796.png

A thread for all 2020 Round 16 team lists, discussions, news and views. Serves as a team list thread and game day discussion for all games through the week (besides the Warriors one of course :) Feel free to add team lists as they become available people. Thank you...

Attachments

• 1598519909308.png
    1598519909308.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 3

AusWarriorsFan

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 4, 2016
I think Latrell has gone backward since being at the bunnies. But how many players are amazing at 20-22yo and touted future stars, but burn out within a couple years of that and survive off their initial hype after.

Wow Bunnies though, I thought Parra were looking likely contenders, now Im uncertain, I knew the Bunnies also impressed me last week, especially Reynolds, but boy that was a statement yesterday.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Billy Teets James

I think Latrell has gone backward since being at the bunnies. But how many players are amazing at 20-22yo and touted future stars, but burn out within a couple years of that and survive off their initial hype after.

Wow Bunnies though, I thought Parra were looking likely contenders, now Im uncertain, I knew the Bunnies also impressed me last week, especially Reynolds, but boy that was a statement yesterday.
🙄 LM absolutely carved last night. Dude was unstoppable. Pretty good for a backwards fulla...

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016

Dylan Brown out for the season too now, they're fucked just in time for our finals run.

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Eels have been slowly slipping into a slump. Last 5 weeks:

2 point win over Bulldogs
2 point win over the Sharks
2 point win over Dragons
14 point win over Melbourne
38 point loss to Souths

Only 1 really good performance in the past 5 weeks and beatable next week.

john nick

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2020
tauranga
Eels have been slowly slipping into a slump. Last 5 weeks:

2 point win over Bulldogs
2 point win over the Sharks
2 point win over Dragons
14 point win over Melbourne
38 point loss to Souths

Only 1 really good performance in the past 5 weeks and beatable next week.
Backed the Bunnies last nite @ $2-85.Didnt expect that result tho 38-0.Fmd

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings