Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
He picked Isaiah to start this week after being out of form in his last few outings. Secondly he persists with Jazz. This equals poor discernment.
But yes I respect your counter argument. Perhaps he has recognised they are bad and is working on counter and corrective personalised skills development for those players in training. If he is though it hasn't paid off for those two as of yet.
OK.

And who has he got to replace them?

Jazz, love him or hate him, should be in our top 17.

Isaiah....who knows.

Just because you don't like a player, does not mean the coach has poor discernment. That's a sweeping statement which is hard to back up with any proof.

wrighty

OK.

And who has he got to replace them?

Jazz, love him or hate him, should be in our top 17.

Isaiah....who knows.

Just because you don't like a player, does not mean the coach has poor discernment. That's a sweeping statement which is hard to back up with any proof.
Swanley I am a seasoned veteran sports message board poster. I have made maybe 60 to 70 thousand posts online either cricket or league related. All my posts are full of hyperbole and stretched logic. I figure it is a message board so be as conclusive as possible with your points to get your message across even if you have no proof. I am not publishing my views in an academic journal.

99% of my 70 thousand posts have been raw conjecture, wrighty's conspiracy theories, or me throwing my weight around forums as a prolific poster to turn the tide fairly or unfairly against a player or coach in my doghouse,
Yes I have no proof about Peyton's discernment..
But I do have grounds for my statements. Not conclusive rock solid grounds but grounds for all the claims I ever make and even though full of exaggerations I mean my points sincerely.
I genuinely believe in my view that Payten is proving to have the makings of a future elite coach that will be looked up to in the sport. His current development area is discernment and discerning that players like Jazz should only be injury depth and not put into key positions.
Isaiah also does not deserve a start this game. And giving him one sends a message to others that their is a lack of accountability at the Warriors.

Hope that helps give perspective to my posts. I mean well, but aim to be entertaining and compelling with my posting style.

He picked Isaiah to start this week after being out of form in his last few outings. Secondly he persists with Jazz. This equals poor discernment.
But yes I respect your counter argument. Perhaps he has recognised they are bad and is working on counter and corrective personalised skills development for those players in training. If he is though it hasn't paid off for those two as of yet.
To be fair papalii would not be playing if we had a full squad to pick from? I think Todd knows but there literally no one else in the match day 17?

Swanley I am a seasoned veteran sports message board poster. I have made maybe 60 to 70 thousand posts online either cricket or league related. All my posts are full of hyperbole and stretched logic. I figure it is a message board so be as conclusive as possible with your points to get your message across even if you have no proof. I am not publishing my views in an academic journal.

99% of my 70 thousand posts have been raw conjecture, wrighty's conspiracy theories, or me throwing my weight around forums as a prolific poster to turn the tide fairly or unfairly against a player or coach in my doghouse,
Yes I have no proof about Peyton's discernment..
But I do have grounds for my statements. Not conclusive rock solid grounds but grounds for all the claims I ever make and even though full of exaggerations I mean my points sincerely.
I genuinely believe in my view that Payten is proving to have the makings of a future elite coach that will be looked up to in the sport. His current development area is discernment and discerning that players like Jazz should only be injury depth and not put into key positions.
Isaiah also does not deserve a start this game. And giving him one sends a message to others that their is a lack of accountability at the Warriors.

Hope that helps give perspective to my posts. I mean well, but aim to be entertaining and compelling with my posting style.
So basically your saying yours post are not worth the computer they are written on...any anything you say is just made up shit.

So back to the topic.

Using your logic "Isaiah also does not deserve a start this game. And giving him one sends a message to others that their is a lack of accountability at the Warriors."

Who would you replace him with? I'm not disagreeing with you, but from what I can see, we've got nothing better in the squad. Maybe Payton is after a defensive player, or else he'll play Murchie?

I disagree with Jazz being injury cover, he won the bench player of the year for a reason.Yes he does some stupid things, but can do some good things as well. Who would you replace them with? Again, we has close as we have to a genuine 14, which I'd class Lawton as this as well..

Payton has exceeded my expectations and it is a shame we couldn’t make it work. We may regret it long term. He may be the one that got away. I note you were initially sceptical and now appreciate that he is achieving with the train wreck what he was given.

On selections, you are only as good as your squad and who you can select. Paytons Warriors is built and selected on attitude before ability. As much as Jazz would not be in my team based on size and skills, he is not a lip dropper, which others we don’t see much of might be?

Last edited:

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Adam Pompey
3. Hayze Perham
4. Peta Hiku
5. George Jennings
6. Kodi Nikorima
7. Chanel Harris-Tavita
8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown
9. Karl Lawton
10. Lachlan Burr
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. Tohu Harris
13. Jazz Tevaga

14. Wayde Egan
15. Adam Blair
16. Daniel Alvaro
17. Jack Murchie

18. Paul Turner
20. Gerard Beale
21. Josh Curran
22. Tom Ale
Bench Impact approaching zero...........abort, abort.

Status
Not open for further replies.