17. Jack Murchie

18. Paul Turner
20. Gerard Beale
21. Josh Curran
22. Tom Ale

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
Interesting, no Hopoate on our team list or on Manly's. Odd.

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Adam Pompey
3. Hayze Perham
4. Peta Hiku
5. George Jennings
6. Kodi Nikorima
7. Chanel Harris-Tavita
8. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown
9. Karl Lawton
10. Lachlan Burr
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. Tohu Harris
13. Jazz Tevaga

14. Wayde Egan
15. Adam Blair
16. Daniel Alvaro
17. Jack Murchie

18. Paul Turner
20. Gerard Beale
21. Josh Curran
22. Tom Ale

DallyM

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 21, 2016
time for Haze to show the new bosses that hes got the goods..... tbf woulda had Curran or Ale on the bench instead of Alvaro been unimpressed with him.... also is Hopoate still with us or gone back Manly?

Last edited:

RobRoyMcCoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2012
The Bulldogs team seems quite strong on paper at least. We in contrast are a patchwork quilt. Just as well we are playing well. Could be a tough game this one.

I am pleased Napa is out and that we are giving our youngster some game time.

What is the reason Herbert is out?

gubbbs

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 26, 2016
Torn hammie @ training
Oh for christs sake. Well on the bright side everyones getting a bit of game time in prep for next year...

Really hope the boys get this one. Their performance last week was good enough to get a solid W this week against a much lesser team. In saying that the bulldogs are playing well and could produce the upset. This is the first time other than the Titans I think we've been the favourite, and we know how that went.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
This injury toll has to go beyond bad luck...
And as usual all we will hear about is the horrendous injury toll the other teams have. Ok four of our guys were in the preseason so you can't expect the Aussies to do their homework.

But besides being away from home with a limited squad the main reason for looking at loan players was the club was already under a heavy injury toll.

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
He's got to be CHT's back up by the looks of it. That's bloody bad luck for AK, deserves a shot. I guess with Herberts torn Hammy, he will be battling Perham for a centre spot till the end of the season. Shame for Patty, but I'm really keen to see what both of those guys can do.

Pompey on the wing, shitter.. I know O'Sullivan is a fan of his, but I haven't seen him do anything well.. Sort of reminds me of when Ken was in his first/second seasons, big, not much speed or impact. Then he turned good, so I guess we'll see.

Papa in the second row is a shit call, he's shown time again he shouldn't play there. Especially if he is leaving next year. Would rather see the Murch get a run on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings