Votes: 41 33.6%
  • B

Votes: 73 59.8%
  • C

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • F----

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Uggh I meant Broncos not SoO, but he also has finals experience etc, he basically went limp when he joined the Warriors, or shortly before, he was meant to be a good signing but never had the chance to get the Mojo back. I still think we didnt need Euan Aitken and we have higher priorities to sign. But you look across the team and its hard not to think of a lot of players that dont have the talent to make finals consistently. We have plenty of talent in NZland.

Reactions: 1 users

Stalefish540

Contributor
I think we will come to look back on his time with the warriors fondly.
You can't blame players for clubs being incompetent enough to give such lofty contracts out. But we as fans can sure measure up the players output to pay ratio.

I for one do not feel fond Wrighty, not even in the slightest.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Bob

Contributor
Uggh I meant Broncos not SoO, but he also has finals experience etc, he basically went limp when he joined the Warriors, or shortly before, he was meant to be a good signing but never had the chance to get the Mojo back. I still think we didnt need Euan Aitken and we have higher priorities to sign. But you look across the team and its hard not to think of a lot of players that dont have the talent to make finals consistently. We have plenty of talent in NZland.

He was a good signing back in the day before he broke his leg.....

Reactions: 2 users