General NRL 2020 Round 14 - General Discussion

AusWarriorsFan

Despite the result, Parra show some supreme players in motion even 70 metres from the try line, they have the ball moving through the hands up the middle, gorgeous to watch, exactly what the Warriors need in the Red Zone.

Reactions: 1 user

AusWarriorsFan

Haha WA my brother see my post on Shaun Johnson in the warriors forum in answer to haters thinking he did not want to play for the club. Proctor even had a bite on that stirring :)

Johnson surely at this rate will get Dally M, 6 TAs ahead of next, and in the top 5 in many important stats including top LB assist.

• Haha
Tragic

Tragic

i didnt think there was much in it, the tackler was holding him round the mouth, its not like he moved his mouth ontothe arm, the arm was forced into the mouth.
Could be wrong, thers a first time for everything

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Sledge

Sledge

Haha WA my brother see my post on Shaun Johnson in the warriors forum in answer to haters thinking he did not want to play for the club. Proctor even had a bite on that stirring :)

Johnson surely at this rate will get Dally M, 6 TAs ahead of next, and in the top 5 in many important stats including top LB assist.
He definitely would be in the top 3 now

Tragic

Tragic

i thought he was saying johnson had his arm across his mouth tackling him, not that he was strangling him. thats what it looked like to me too. Stormin a teacup.
Show me the bite and I might believe it.

Reactions: 4 users
Tragic

Tragic

Is Dugan the biggest hollywood out, gets injured every game , lies around squeaing and most games he gets back up and plays again.

PullinTeeth

PullinTeeth

i thought he was saying johnson had his arm across his mouth tackling him, not that he was strangling him. thats what it looked like to me too. Stormin a teacup.
Show me the bite and I might believe it.
It was a bite bro, there was one camera shot where the skin was being streatched where Shaun Johnson was pulling his arm away and KP was biting down.
Thought the Titans were going to win up till then.

Rizzah

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Proctor bite looks BS.
He's fighting to get up in the tackle, arm is pressed into his mouth. He may have unintentionally pressed down with his mouth during (force of action trying to get up or whatever), but there looked to be no intent there to hurt Shaun Johnson IMO. Proctor isn't a mad cu**.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

i didnt think there was much in it, the tackler was holding him round the mouth, its not like he moved his mouth ontothe arm, the arm was forced into the mouth.
Could be wrong, thers a first time for everything

Shaun Johnson Was trying to cover his mouth and nose though working his head though. His mouth was open because he was trying to breath.

fairly sure you can’t work someone’s head in a tackle so will be interesting to see what the judiciary says.

PullinTeeth

PullinTeeth

Hopeing Green has a bludger of a game. The way aussie media and ex players are talking about him, hes a shoo in to be the next immortal.

Reactions: 1 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Souths/Cows last night was epic, game of the round. Manly with the big comeback now, not much between any teams at this stage of the comp.

Last edited: