• A

• B

• C

• F#@*!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
2 Weeks in a row I have been annoyed with the coverage after the game - the Australians do not bother getting any reactions from the Warriors players, but instead rush off to the next game (That is not even ready to kick off) and we have to put up with watching Australian natives dancing, thanking the lands and any other native aussie crap - would rather see them talk to the Warriors players then seeing some guy covered in mud blowing into a hollowed out piece of tree !

Friday night they do an hour wrap up of both games games after the 2nd game. They interview Harris, Roger, Kodi and Blair from what I saw

Reactions: Rizzah

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Sep 23, 2016
The loan players have really added to our club. Their energy has really shown what we are lacking. I think they have really lifted the regulars who probably take first grade for granted.

Even a hot head like Heatherington has shown up some of the regulars. Even the dumb shit he does might be net positive as it has allowed players like Jazz to see someone even dumber than him and the damage he does with silly errors. Perhaps Jazz is thinking jeez, I don't want to be as dumb as that guy. Jazz has been less error prone recently, and that's the only reason I can think of.

ArtySubs

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 29, 2016
I don't disagree in principle but at this rate we'll get about 9 games a year out of him!
I know what you mean but hecka I think I’d take it, the guys an out and out hard man exactly what our pack needs, it was telling when he did that to Tapau NO ONE from Manly came in to take him on that to me says a lot. I really hope he’s here next year.

Bluecat again

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 30, 2012
I recorded the game and just finished watching it
We were so good in parts. It looks to me that the players are responding to a real coach and that it could get better. Shame he's going
Rapt with the win. As others have said the 4 players that went home aren't being missed and I am loving the attitude of the team
We almost stayed with the Roosters 3 weeks ago so looking forward to another top team next week to get a measure of how we are going

JBmurc

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2013
Central Otago
Ken is like so many in our squad. Immense talent that you cannot buy but the question is concentration and intensity. That is where the Aussies come in. A manic bunch if there ever was. Teams needs a few manics to keep the intensity up. I know he is a risk but Hetherington really does it for me.

I agree we badly need to keep Hetherington ..he has that work rate we need to cover so many average defenders ..also hits the line and doesn't get crumpled ..

I liked both are wings much smaller but so much more faster and nimbler ... personally if we could get Jennings cheap ??? Herbert adds so much effort ...really deserves to stay in the mix

I don't know about Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 1.1mill pa he is not worth it ...

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
I agree we badly need to keep Hetherington ..he has that work rate we need to cover so many average defenders ..also hits the line and doesn't get crumpled ..

I liked both are wings much smaller but so much more faster and nimbler ... personally if we could get Jennings cheap ??? Herbert adds so much effort ...really deserves to stay in the mix

I don't know about Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 1.1mill pa he is not worth it ...
I'm going to assume you're joking. Or new to the game.

JBmurc

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2013
Central Otago
Would he get it anywhere else? If not no.

Not on his form ..to date ...for the money ....now if he was 600k-700k different story.... Very Good player but not Great ... of course I hope this changes ...been following. the warrriors since they joined the comp sadly ..started following the game during the time of the Green machine Vs Balmain tigers....

Reactions: Off The Bench

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
Not on his form ..to date ...for the money ....now if he was 600k-700k different story.... Very Good player but not Great ... of course I hope this changes ...been following. the warrriors since they joined the comp sadly ..started following the game during the time of the Green machine Vs Balmain tigers....

You poor bastard. Like the rest of us then?

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings