Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledge

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2016
$1.05 for a Roosters win and $10.00 for a Warriors? Has this possibly been our lowest point in the history of the Warriors? The only reason I am going to watch the game is to see an actual footy side play and on the downside watch a bumbling inept team get smashed, players showing no grit or heart. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck must be thinking of leaving surely? Poor bloke hasn’t experienced this sort of unprofessionalism since he payed in the under 10s. And if the Warriors do put in a good performance and come close or actually win they will all think they are the shit, then get spanked in the next 4 games as it will be “job done for now boys”. I could be wrong but I just can’t see any long term way out of this for them, fucking hell Bellamy for the love of all that’s good please come over and coach this team, we flicking need you more than ever.

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 3, 2012
Pompey be interesting, he is a reserve grader who goes well there but cant take it to the next level.
Not fast, not as physical as his frame says he should.
But he has done nothing wrong with his opportunities when looking at it.
Been sound without being spectacular.
Expecting a JMoz show though.

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
Couldn't have picked Blair on last week regardless of his experience but at the same time why not insert King Vuniyayawa? Not signed for next year so send him out against the Roosters and see what he's got before he goes home. He's showed signs this year but is extremely raw but also hasn't played in a few weeks so let him loose and see what he's learnt.
If he's way off it doesn't matter as you can use Blair to replace him the following week and you know the best you can if next year is a ticket to Redcliffe and not like we are expected to win against the Roosters anyway.
Just feel King for Blair was a win-win for all involved. Blair has been really good for the majority of this season so a week off and a bit of public embarrassment may have done the trick for him.

xWarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 27, 2012
Couldn't have picked Blair on last week regardless of his experience but at the same time why not insert King Vuniyayawa? Not signed for next year so send him out against the Roosters and see what he's got before he goes home. He's showed signs this year but is extremely raw but also hasn't played in a few weeks so let him loose and see what he's learnt.
If he's way off it doesn't matter as you can use Blair to replace him the following week and you know the best you can if next year is a ticket to Redcliffe and not like we are expected to win against the Roosters anyway.
Just feel King for Blair was a win-win for all involved. Blair has been really good for the majority of this season so a week off and a bit of public embarrassment may have done the trick for him.
This makes too much sense....

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
$1.05 for a Roosters win and $10.00 for a Warriors? Has this possibly been our lowest point in the history of the Warriors? The only reason I am going to watch the game is to see an actual footy side play and on the downside watch a bumbling inept team get smashed, players showing no grit or heart. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck must be thinking of leaving surely? Poor bloke hasn’t experienced this sort of unprofessionalism since he payed in the under 10s. And if the Warriors do put in a good performance and come close or actually win they will all think they are the shit, then get spanked in the next 4 games as it will be “job done for now boys”. I could be wrong but I just can’t see any long term way out of this for them, fucking hell Bellamy for the love of all that’s good please come over and coach this team, we flicking need you more than ever.

Big call saying this is the lowest point ever, there is a lot of competition. My view is if they win the coin toss, do a victory lap and keep running.

wrighty

Or just line up a whole lot of jugs at one end of the table and spread the seven ounce glasses down each side. Surely we could win a good old fashioned boat race?
Brilliant.

I wonder who our best drinkers would be? I would go:
1) Hetherington
2) Murchie
3) King V

The Dark Horses would be:
- Green (reckon he is old stager in a bar)
- Tohu Harris (Quiet steady hand with a pint)

And the worst at necking a beer would be
1) Ken
2) Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
3) Chanel Harris-Tavita

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Brilliant.

I wonder who our best drinkers would be? I would go:
1) Hetherington
2) Murchie
3) King V

The Dark Horses would be:
- Green (reckon he is old stager in a bar)
- Tohu Harris (Quiet steady hand with a pint)

And the worst at necking a beer would be
1) Ken
2) Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
3) Chanel Harris-Tavita
I'd say Hiku would win, he looks like he sinks a few in the off season. Come to think of it, he plays like he's drunk too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings