"Raft of changes" my arse. He's shuffled Blair to the bench and dropped Herbert. Egan is injured so Lawton to hooker and Jazz to 13 were forced. He's shuffled the deckchairs in the least disruptive was possible. I understand that there are restrictions on dropping the entire team, but fuck me. Payten has come up with possibly the least effective reshuffle available.
- Why the fuck is Hiku somehow still there? He's providing piss all on attack and Tedesco might set up 8 tries against him this week
- Herbert dropped for bombing a try? Okay great ... lets keep Hiku and promote *checks notes* ADAM FUCKING POMPEY? With apologies to his family if they're on here, the kid is fucking hopeless
- Blair to the bench? Yeah, that's a great fucking call. He will definitely provide impact. Definitely not a toiler that's best suited to absorbing the opening exchanges
- BURR FUCKING BURR? What did Murchie do that's seen him relegated to the shadow realm? Could we not given Curran a shot? Nope. 'safe' ol' never gonna break the line Burr.
- Yes lets continue to persist with the 'game manager' halfback that not only doesn't manage the game, but kills 9/10 attacking raids dead in their tracks. But we've gotta build continuity for when he's here during the less disrupted 2021 season don't w- oh.
Fuck this rabble and doubly fuck Payten. All his caretaker reign is showing me is that he doesn't have any original ideas or the ability to bring the squad together. I'll be watching this week and actively supporting the Roosters. I'm not even going to pretend to give these frauds the time of day this week.
How can you plan on sending a message if you pick Blair after his (non)-effort on Sunday? Hayze Perham must be the worst trainer in the NRL. Looks good when he gets a chance in first grade yet two head coaches now (Sk and Payten) don't see him as being better than Pompey. And does Beale really deserve to have fallen that far? He hasn't set the world on fire but to not even make the 21 when we have so few options is a hefty fall considering he's far from the only centre option who has been shithouse. I couldn't have picked Hiku after last week so for Beale not to make the 21 he has really gone south