• Total voters
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2020 - Round 11 - Warriors vs Roosters Post Match Discussion
New Zealand Warriors vs Sydney Roosters
Central Coast Stadium, Central Coast

Roosters3

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 11 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Sydney Rorters after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc.

Dont forget to rate the players...

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Only caught the 2nd half, we didn't get a 6 again call or a penalty the whole half from memory. Even in the first 10-15min of 2nd when we had acendency. There was a couple atleast we deserved mixed in there during that period. When you're a struggling team, and get absolutely nothing against the premiers from the refs what do you do. Very frustrating!!

Reactions: 6 users
Sledge

Sledge

Gave it a B, obviously as we didn’t win, if our attack was a bit better we could of won that, Hetherington and Katoa, were great, enjoyed that game.

Reactions: 15 users
drunk_monk

drunk_monk

You know what? I'm happy.

We are a worse side and I expected us to lose by 40. Below average team put in an above average performance.

Funny how when ref sucks equally we don't get flogged.

Reactions: 19 users
blue bells

blue bells

good job guys, even though we lost im proud we kept them contained and at a relatively low score..positives out of negatives guys

Reactions: 8 users

JaggedJ

Good effort. Still lost.

And lost for the same reasons we usually do.

Good riddance to bad wingers, but fuck me if our only replacements are Pompey, Beale, Jennings.

Reactions: 4 users
Chats271

Chats271

Good effort, just lacked a bit of polish on some of those missed opportunities. One that got away.

Reactions: 3 users
roadrunner

roadrunner

I gave them an A for hanging in there to the end and a D to myself for saying they were going to be in a
Roosters bloodbath.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Lenrat

Could’ve won that one if we had more composure. It was an improved effort.

Pompey is not a first grader. Hiku is kidding himself if he expects a new contract with that effort. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck also looks flat.

Hetherington & Eli.....keep on keeping on.

Interesting to see what next weeks squad will look like.

enterthewarrior

Too many missed tackles and too many errors. Our props are shit. None of them can regularly punch out 100m.

Reactions: 4 users
Citygirl

Citygirl

Contributor
I might have been a bit miserable giving them a C but they didn't win. However, much better effort by SOME

Reactions: 9 users
kiwileaguefan

kiwileaguefan

How good was that resilience and desperation on the line....they got stiffed in the second half with one penalty and that came 3 mins at the end....

The whole second half was un the warriors half....yet the Roo$ter$ only score twice....

Proud