Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2020 Round 10 - Warriors vs Sharks TEAM LIST

Sharks2

NZWF Official thread for the 2020 Round 10 Warriors team list and discussion...

The official team list will be posted as soon as it becomes available...

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Last game for the team Mooks built, last chance to see the old-era Warriors play together before the owner burns it down and signs a new coach and squad next year.

It could be a bit sad and sentimental watching this game in some ways. Wondering what could have been if things had gone our way, as the best player we've produced in the modern era carves us up and says "you's got what you's wanted" again, I hate when he does that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Miket12

Miket12

Most interesting things for this game as far as I'm concerned:
1. How much Bookie money will I make this weekend betting against the Warriors?
2. Will Shaun Johnson have a clean shirt at the end of the game?
3. Will Chad's hair look like his just left the hairdressers at the end of the game?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Last game for the team Mooks built, last chance to see the old-era Warriors play together before the owner burns it down and signs a new coach and squad next year.

It could be a bit sad and sentimental watching this game in some ways. Wondering what could have been if things had gone our way, as the best player we've produced in the modern era carves us up and says "you's got what you's wanted" again, I hate when he does that.

To think we had Shaun Johnson, Bully, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, and Tohu Harris together at the same time and did nothing with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

xWarrior

Papalli on the bench is pointless, he's not a impact player! And he's not good enough to start, id rather have King or Murchie on the bench instead of him.

Reactions: 2 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Depends how you look at it. If Tohus losing mobility with age his time on the edge might be over. The plan might be Katoa and Ben Murdoch-Masila on the edges next year, in which case may as well start as we mean to go on.
I think you're right as to what will happen next year, but Tohu Harris doesn't need time at 13 to gel into the position. Having effective edge backrowers like Tohu Harris and Katoa is such an important part of the game, especially if you have a weak backline like us. Using the likes of Lawton, Murchie, Papali'i makes the edge redundant as theres no threat. As of how the squad is right now, Tohu Harris on the edge is necessary with Lawton and Jazz sharing 13. It's poor coaching otherwise.

Reactions: 3 users
Boats n Hoes

Boats n Hoes

Tohu Harris's tackle count has topped 50 the last 3 games. Thats a huge workload even by Michael Luck standards.

Why we've decided to turn one of the few genuine edge threats we had who can ball play before and at the line into a tackle bot is beyond me. We're a team that had few shots to fire as it is.....would rather Jazz or Papili'i who have limited attacking abilities being the ones having to work their arse off in the middle.

Also im not sure what edge Katoa plays but please just have him running at Townsend all day, the Chad's been an absolute turnstile on D....he was disgraceful against the Panthers.

Just some tactical play i wouldve thought was obvious.....seems lost on our brains trust....love making things harder on themselves.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users