General NRL 2020 Round 10 - General Discussion

Croft and Milford are shit. Croft's non effort on the second try was really poor, he should be dropped for Dreadon on that alone. Milford is a flake, I think Benji was on the money when he exposed Milfords slackness at training and it cost him a spot in first grade for awhile. Boyd is done, he's been outplayed by his opposite centre in every game since the lockdown.

Croft and Milford are shit. Croft's non effort on the second try was really poor, he should be dropped for Dreadon on that alone. Milford is a flake, I think Benji was on the money when he exposed Milfords slackness at training and it cost him a spot in first grade for awhile. Boyd is done, he's been outplayed by his opposite centre in every game since the lockdown.
A lot like us, they need a good senior half, a pack leader for those young forwards and a decent centre or two and they'll be back on track pretty quickly. I don't know much control Seibold has over putting a squad like that together or if he just works with the cattle he's got.

Just saw the Broncos score. I actually feel sad for them, despite always teasing their fans. What has become of a once mighty club. Very sad.
I was feeling the same, but then remember who arrogant their nz fans have been over the years.... so Im living it up

Looked like a compound fracture of the Femur, in a game of league you don’t get any more unlucky than that.
Did they get the right femur. Its a tricky muscle to diagnose. Sometimes its best to use simple terms like upper leg and lower leg.

(muscle part is at the start)

A lot like us, they need a good senior half, a pack leader for those young forwards and a decent centre or two and they'll be back on track pretty quickly. I don't know much control Seibold has over putting a squad like that together or if he just works with the cattle he's got.
There has been talk of them signing Green. The reasoning being is the same as what they signed Croft for, to guide them around the field. Also seen discussions on Croft is more of a running half instead of a directing half. He probably looked good and structured in the Storm system like most do. Their recruitment has been a mess.

Agree they can see them turning things around quicly enough if they can get a few key players. Might need to release a few to free up some cap space.

Seibold seemed happy with the squad when he arrived. Now he uses terms like rebuild, probably to buy some time or to cover for the losses. He has a roster and resources that would make most clubs jealous. He ditched Souths after a year to return to Brisbane, think it was returning for family. If he wants to make a career out of coaching he needs to make it work.

Reactions: Worried2Death