01 Jan 1970 12:00
minute

Rate the game

• Total voters

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
You should try not watching and not caring, it's so relaxing.

It is sad though, i used to love this shit.

I've been really enjoying watching the other NRL teams tbh. I look at Warriors games with a strong sense of dread. I know I'll probably get crucified for this, but if we don't start winning (or at least TRYING like the Knights when they were spooners) then I'm definitely taking a sabbatical from being a Warriors fan.

I'll probably just start supporting individual players (and by extension, their teams) like Brandon Smith and CNK from this year on after whatever the fuck that performance was supposed to be.

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
May 24, 2013
I'm excited about this year. Heads up guys. I'm going to be wearing a coach's hat this season, watching the young guys coming through and noting their weaknesses and strengths. I understand people peacing out. But I'm staying. I believe good times are ahead. I finally see some potential in our young forwards and I sense we're heading the right direction.

Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
May 29, 2012
Sydney
I've been really enjoying watching the other NRL teams tbh. I look at Warriors games with a strong sense of dread. I know I'll probably get crucified for this, but if we don't start winning (or at least TRYING like the Knights when they were spooners) then I'm definitely taking a sabbatical from being a Warriors fan.

I'll probably just start supporting individual players (and by extension, their teams) like Brandon Smith and CNK from this year on after whatever the fuck that performance was supposed to be.

You say this every year bro, we geddddit lol

Billy Teets James

I hope Green does the right thing & retires. Blair as well.
SK & Cameron George get the boot.

I mentioned that at the 9s we looked like we were at fatboys boot camp when we run out.

Looked even worse in this game.

I love the look of this kid Katoa. King & Jamayne Tounua-Brown outplayed there more experienced team mates.

Leeson gets a lot of praise on here. He does absolutely nothing. I think Burr is average. But at least he works and tries hard. Doesn't gain much yardage, Tries to hit hard with no affect. But he puts in work.

Backs. Not a good thing to say. All the ball went Fusitua & Herbert's way. Hiku & Ken Lazy. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Caught CoroWarrior Virus.

Afakasi247

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 5, 2014
I wish it was Blake Green on the sky coverage instead of this look alike.

I also wish CG didn’t go on a ego trip and let Shaun Johnson walk. At least our attacking structure would be watchable. Prick.

Poor game management by our halves. Poor discipline. Gave the Knights too much ball. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck didn’t look 100%.

Debutants looked good tho. Veterans such as Blair and Green not so much.

Not enough ball. New game plan non existent.

Fuckery all around man.

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Why did we give away a million penalties at the start. I was mad at the warriors and was as pleased as the new castle crowd when we got a yellow card.
We were outmatched in the forwards so trying to buy time by slowing down. It was tactical but not enough brains to adapt when the refs got frustrated

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Agreed why the fuck is the bunker get involved proactively. There are enough eyes on the game already
My mistake, it was the pocket refs call, the bunker didn't over rule him.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings