Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to be interesting to see how long Luke is in reserve grade. They dont have a game this week due to Magic Round in Brisbane so he will get a weeks rest this week. If he is back next week, consider him not being dropped, but rested.
There's obviously a bit of static with him towards KN. So it makes sense for Kearney to brush him aside while the new guy settles in.

Gee we've got some champions at the club atm.

I am not feeling the love. For all the spin and bullshit we have been fed for 25 years the emperor still has no clothes on
We are recycling the same truly average players again and again because that is what we have and apart from a couple of exceptions each year they are what we have always had
Does anyone really, truly believe that this club will ever be real contenders for a title in the next 5 years? I mean smart, hard nosed, consistently performing at the top level and professional? After a quarter of a century it is getting harder and harder to keep the faith
I will watch the game and I will hope for a win but
Yeah
Nah
Fuck it

I am not feeling the love. For all the spin and bullshit we have been fed for 25 years the emperor still has no clothes on
We are recycling the same truly average players again and again because that is what we have and apart from a couple of exceptions each year they are what we have always had
Does anyone really, truly believe that this club will ever be real contenders for a title in the next 5 years? I mean smart, hard nosed, consistently performing at the top level and professional? After a quarter of a century it is getting harder and harder to keep the faith
I will watch the game and I will hope for a win but
Yeah
Nah
Fuck it
I know what you mean, usually there is some light at the end of the tunnel but right now I cant see us being any good for sustained periods under the current regime, I had hope last year but all the goodwill I felt from the great start has withered and died.
I think we will beat the dragons this week because they are pretty poor at the mmoment and down on troops, we will then get a positive vibe about how Kodi is making a difference for a week but then it will be back to the same ol shit.

I have this faint hope that SK is doing something right and it will all fall into place for us ala what happened with Bennett when he first started coaching but deep down I know thats just bs.

Struggling to have any enthusiasm to support these chumps at the moment, I still like coming on here and complaining about them though. They have made me into a moaning, grumpy old prick.

Struggling to have any enthusiasm to support these chumps at the moment, I still like coming on here and complaining about them though. They have made me into a moaning, grumpy old prick.
[/QUOTE]

Haha. Good fun aye.
I think that the forum is probably what keeps me coming back

Bushman

Contributor
Its going to be interesting to see how long Luke is in reserve grade. They dont have a game this week due to Magic Round in Brisbane so he will get a weeks rest this week. If he is back next week, consider him not being dropped, but rested.
Ah had to reread your comment twice to understand what you meant 😁
Ain't they playing their own magic round at two Sydney venues?

Bushman

Contributor
Apologies good sir, indeed very correct.
I'll just get my coat.

Seeing as our team is stacked with Christians I've got with a parable for them.

When you build your offense on a defense of sand, as soon as your opposition brings the rain your offense gets washed away.

But when you build your offense on a defense of stone, your opposition can bring the rain and your offense will remain offensive.

There's something not quite right with it,,,,, but you get the point.

Reactions: MurrayTD
Luke saying KN will have to earn his way into the squad, and then Luke getting dropped for poor form for KN's first game.

I might not be an insider, but that sounds like some static to me.

Oh no not you as well Jonno! So many good men falling for this rubbish theory

Reactions: fizurg
Status
Not open for further replies.