Game Information

01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a goalkicker and a bopper
I wasn't meaning we don't have need just we can't attract anyone. We only have to pay half KN salary this year so should still have about 400k in the cap bur it doesn't look like anyones coming. So don't really see an extra 160 making a scrap of difference

In terms if goal kicking Chanel Harris-Tavita is kicking at over 80

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Contributor
I wasn't meaning we don't have need just we can't attract anyone. We only have to pay half KN salary this year so should still have about 400k in the cap bur it doesn't look like anyones coming. So don't really see an extra 160 making a scrap of difference

In terms if goal kicking Chanel Harris-Tavita is kicking at over 80
Considering Green's groin injury I think Chanel Harris-Tavita is going to get more game time, goal kicking or not. Actually I would like to see him alongside Kodi. They would both have to be watched by any defence, especially a rush on the fifth tackle.

"There isn't a whole lot upstairs with old Patrick he just goes hard, he runs with aggression, lifts heavy, trains hard - he has a lot of power behind him.

Fuck that’s rich coming from Hiku to say Herbert is a dumb cu** when the whole article is about him not being smart on defence.
But it sure is lucky that he's taking his game to the next level. I'll be looking forward to that on game day.

tajhay

🏉
Slight side note = in the Newsfeed article by the NZ herald it says Luke dropped by Kearney to reserve grade because of his poor defence
Its going to be interesting to see how long Luke is in reserve grade. They dont have a game this week due to Magic Round in Brisbane so he will get a weeks rest this week. If he is back next week, consider him not being dropped, but rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.