Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters

JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2018
I hate being a warriors supporter

Ligi and Lawton have to stay

Lol Blair and Bully back in next week.

Seriously though, second half was our best half of the year. We were actually a threat on both sides of the field for once which was nice.

Don't know how we stop those soft as fuck tries but it was very refreshing to see us score some tries with a bit of skill.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Took a while for them to get it together but once Tevaga came on they seemed to get an urgency boost, then Sao brought some power and they stablised and got on top.

I thought the 2nd half subs kept the momentum because guys who would normally play 80 or 60 in heavy workload positions got a rest and other fresher guys got a run

The tries were pure class, passing through the backline in traffic to create space on the edges

SPJ

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 20, 2017
Finally. Proper use of the bench. Fresh middle forwards (Sao was a momentum changer esp with the offloads) and Karl Lawton absolutely killing it. Kodi Nikorima is already showing his class in the warriors colours.
It's been a long time since I've seen the warriors run over the top of a quality team like that. Not to mention, we were 12 points down at the break and the dragons had 7 subs left.
Proud to be a warriors fan.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
Lawton has to be starting for the rest of the season.

Feel bad for Roache, probably his season done and who knows what it means for his career.

How was that not a try to Maumalo in the last 5 minutes, absolute bullshit. We are constantly getting fucked over by these refs, especially the last few weeks (i.e. that Melbourne game)

SK needs to go full Ricky Stuart and spray these fucking refs in his post game presser for their anti NZ bias. The $15k fine will be worth it in order to put some pressure on these refs. It’s becoming a fucking joke.

Last edited:

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Good to be back on the winning side again.

It looked like it could be a bit dicey when they raced off to a decent lead. Good fight back from the side to halt their scoring and get back into the game before coming on strong late in the second half.

Reactions: Raw Power and jonno

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
We won, but I'm pretty ambivalent on the whole thing. The same flaws still exist in the players (lazy fucking forwards that let the backs do all the work ... no wonder they seem slow). The same flaws still exist in our idiot coach and his fucktarded use of the bench (Roache on until he's beyond gassed, Lawton off right after breaking the ruck open).

I think I'm even more pissed off because we have bones of a good team and it's been mismanaged to the point where we're literally more likely to play in the spoon bowl than contend in the finals.

But a win is a win. Lets see what dipshit does to our bench since our favourite Glass Cannon Roache has gone down again. I assume Beale or AK as a useless 10 minute utility to ensure our forwards are all stretched to the breaking point with minimal re-enforcements.

This probably reads more negative than how I feel, but this is just a bandaid. I very much doubt it's the beginning of a form surge because our coach is just not going to allow that through his horrific bench selection/use.

Warrior#214

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 13, 2016
AK
Caption competition.

What is Stephen saying in this clip?

My lip readings a bit off I think. Not sure why he’d be talking about Karmichael Hunt?

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings