General NRL 2019 Round 9 - General Discussion

Bushman

Bushman

Contributor
To be fair he has exceeded expectations. When he was let go we were all happy for him to be given chances but non were rueing his loss
Speak for yourself, looked pretty sharp in the few games he had in 1st grade last few seasons a few warriors tries in those games.
From memory his attack was stellar, defence not so much.

Reactions: 5 users

dantheman

He is a far better fullback than a winger. His edge defence was pretty poor when we had to play him.

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Happy for Charnze. Shame our mob couldn’t see the potential.
Solid player. Good on him. Was too hard competing against the 3/4 line we have. It's all about what a particular team needs.

Reactions: 3 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Well $2 million for everyone else. They probably have them on the books for $1.2 million. Roosters got to Roosters.

Only caught this game from the last 10 minutes of the 1st half after watching the UFC.

Interesting 2nd half coming up with their lack of interchanges. A good test of their fitness. Also pretty much their left side all off the field.

Will the Raiders be able to move them around to tire them out and create some opportunities.
Raiders the other team that gets fucked over by refs. On another note, how the hell does Latrell Mitchell hobble off the field with a groin strain, hardly able to walk, then come back 20 mins later like nothing happened? Smacks of illegal painkillers to me. I've never known a groin strain to just fade away.

Reactions: 6 users

wrighty

Raiders the other team that gets fucked over by refs. On another note, how the hell does Latrell Mitchell hobble off the field with a groin strain, hardly able to walk, then come back 20 mins later like nothing happened? Smacks of illegal painkillers to me. I've never known a groin strain to just fade away.
His and his teams problem if they did that because in theory any player who returns on the same day as a muscle strain will tear it apart painkillers or not

Reactions: 3 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

His and his teams problem if they did that because in theory any player who returns on the same day as a muscle strain will tear it apart painkillers or not
He looked like it was so painful it was a major. Groin injuries are either bad or not at all. Unless it wasn't groin?

Reactions: 2 users