General NRL 2019 Round 9 - General Discussion

Tony Martin

Tony Martin

Can’t wait for us to play Penrith into form next week. Cleary normally puts on a clinic against us

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6 users
Warrior#214

Warrior#214

And nice to flick over to the Blues Canes for 10 mins and be assured that at its average Super Rugby best Union is such a sh!t game to watch. You think League has issues with biased refs - most of the key calls in what I just watched could have gone either way or not have been called at all?!? The Blues are awful but the Canes aren’t that much better. The ref just pretty much decides on a whim how he thinks the game should go. Back to the Magic League stuff. Loving all these video game type camera angles with the Flying + Roving Fox 🦊 cams. Great to watch!

Reactions: 3 users
Donal

Donal

Good to know we have an insurance policy taken out with Penrith Assurance against getting the wooden spoon

Reactions: 2 users
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
C'mon manly. Bloody horrible that the entire round gets played in Brisbane and they are considered one of the away teams.

Reactions: 4 users
Aman

Aman

Manly is a great example of what a quality well known coach can do to a team

Woofa

Woofa

Fark me the refs trying hard to help Broncos.. crazy how crooked nrl is.. really have to be strong to get past refs bias

Pozza

Pozza

If the Broncs think they're back they're kidding themselves. Manly decimated by injuries and not helped by the marginal calls. Milford an overrated touch footballer.

Reactions: 1 users
Makasene

Makasene

Funny you say that. I think last year the broncos put 22 in one half on them and the next week they beat us up and got thier season started.

Minus ALL of their Origin players if I recall

Reactions: 1 user