General NRL 2019 Round 8 - General Discussion

Raw Power

Raw Power

We will win on the weekend cos the Refs will give us a little help with the 50/50. Doesn't give us the two points from last week but its what usually happens.
We are talking about the Warriors here aren't we?
Don't we usually get treated worse because we had the gall to highlight and question some Aussie Ref's poor decisions?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

I would rather the Storm beat the Sharks but i told my partner earlier this week that there will be a square up in penalties in the Storm game. As in the Sharks will get a good rub. Last 7 penalties in a row for the Sharks. We will win on the weekend cos the Refs will give us a little help with the 50/50. Doesn't give us the two points from last week but its what usually happens.

Knowing NRL reffing we’llget 50/50s in a cruisey game when we don’t need them.

Reactions: 1 users
snake77

snake77

Last night mid way through the second half they showed the run of penalties.

The Sharks had a decent run all the way back to the first half. The Storm could barely buy a penalty until towards the end a stark change to last week where they didn't even have to play the ball properly.

Reactions: 1 user
Tedster

Tedster

Hate the sharks, gutted the storm lost but they were mud last nite, I watched some of the second half and thought Munster must have been injured as I didn't notice him at all. Bellamy would have been livid after that loss, one of the things i like about him is he wears his heart on his sleeve, love watching him go off his nuts in the box. Side note but not sure who has the worst hair in that game, Josh Dugan or Kaufisi, really is some bad styles there.

snake77

snake77

A club with high standards keep hearing about it.

Imagine that though that. Last year we had that type of start and were raving about it. The Storm do that and the coach still wants improvement.

Reactions: 5 users
Sup42

Sup42

Love seeing Bateman getting stuck into Kikau, what a player.

Canberra are getting from their poms wot Soufs get from theirs, they are the difference over some bland Aussie player.

PNG Kiwi

Is Cappy rubbing off at the Raiders?

Cleary will be looking for another Gig shortly

Reactions: 2 users
Sup42

Sup42

Yay kiakau is down, wont do our chances any harm to have some of these elite guys lost to the comp.

JaggedJ

Yeo and Kikau could both be gone for awhile. Horror game for Panthers.

PNG Kiwi

Raiders playing with intensity, the young Red haired no 17 for Raiders into everything. A drop in focus last 10 minutes but won by then

Pozza

Pozza

Panthers and Broncs both overrated. Watch Gus slip the boot into the Panthers, now he's no longer apart of them.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
How good is it to see Des giving Tof a decent crack, and him looking solid.

Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
The Warriors aren't good enough to deserve to be in the 8 this year, but let's hope we finish higher than the other 8 teams that don't deserve to be there - Panthers, Dogs, Manly, Cows, Broncos, Knights, Titans, Tigers

Reactions: 10 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
The Warriors aren't good enough to deserve to be in the 8 this year, but let's hope we finish higher than the other 8 teams that don't deserve to be there - Panthers, Dogs, Manly, Cows, Broncos, Knights, Titans, Tigers
This is the worst football quality to start a season that I can remember across the board, and they wanna talk expansion??

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Sup42

Sup42

Todd Green Turds crooked Mafia running the game, the looking the other way with the cap has seen one super team, lots of numpty struggler’s.