Votes: 8 6.5%
  • D

Votes: 32 26.0%
  • F

Votes: 35 28.5%
  • E

Votes: 41 33.3%

• Total voters
I've seen enough to write this season off.
We have had the easiest opening schedule in years and to be honest we look fucking terrible.

To be fair, this season was done when Johnson fucked off and left $1mil of our cap unspent. We were never going to be able to compete with that much of a disadvantage on our playing roster when teams like Storm and Roosters spend every last cent (maybe more) of their cap.

I say we start preparing for next season and onwards, because we are not making the top 8 this year. The club has already started doing it by front loading the players contracts. Drop these current brain dead fuckwits like Kata and Blair, and start blooding some of our younger NSW cup players like Ale, Riki, Perham etc. to create more depth for next year.

I've seen enough to write this season off.
We have had the easiest opening schedule in years and to be honest we look fucking terrible.

To be fair, this season was done when Johnson fucked off and left $1mil of our cap unspent. We were never going to be able to compete with that much of a disadvantage on our playing roster when teams like Storm and Roosters spend every last cent (maybe more) of their cap.

I say we start preparing for next season and onwards, because we are not making the top 8 this year. The club has already started doing it by front loading the players contracts. Drop these current brain dead fuckwits like Kata and Blair, and start blooding some of our younger NSW cup players like Ale, Riki, Perham etc. to create more depth for next year.
I agree, the club should just realise they arent a real hope of a premiership this year and look to the future. Look all over the league for players who have potential and want an opportunity

Replace Hiku in the halves with AK, Blair with one of the young guys, switch Hiku to Fusituas centre, Beale to Maomalos, find some centres for next year, a 2nd rower, a prop, a couple more halves to pick from. Get rid of all the players the club obviously has no confidence in, and that cant get a promotion to first grade despite poor performances from the first choice players. Whats the point of having these veterens who arent good enough for first grade in the club

And put together a real bench.. and use it

Last edited:
Dont watch it, it kills your brain cells.
Is he a Robot? I know stress is unhealthy but the job of a coach is high stress. 64% completions is what did it for me. Because we kept pushing the pass 11-1 offloads, Heavy in redzone to us. Donggggg oh Executions, oh I taught them about completions, oh now it makes sense, if I teach hem set plays they can score tries through holes not having to throw the ball around offloading and dropping the FN thing. AGGGGGH. Lobotomy

Yeah you will love the rumoured 5/8th replacement, check it out in signing rumours, another 3 years of losing. This club deserves a top 5 5/8th or a 1y deal signing, otherwise Im happy as is. Chanel will sponge knowledge from Green and already looks better than Johnson, especially defense and goal kicks, oh yes Shaun Johnson sookied into staying at 7 with Cappy. Forgot.

Reactions: FuNQie
Can anyone also make sense of what Blair was doing after Morgans 40/20??

The most bizarre thing I have seen in awhile, and I can't come up with any form of explanation after replaying it like 5 times.
According to the commentators they were trying to get the game stopped so they could get injured Fusitua off. Not sure why they needed a beak in play to do that. Usually you sub players on and off all the time!!!

Only assume Blair was trying to get penalised so they could do that and relay the positional changes that were required to do that!

Reactions: Stalefish540
Yeah you will love the rumoured 5/8th replacement, check it out in signing rumours, another 3 years of losing. This club deserves a top 5 5/8th or a 1y deal signing, otherwise Im happy as is. Chanel will sponge knowledge from Green and already looks better than Johnson, especially defense and goal kicks, oh yes Shaun Johnson sookied into staying at 7 with Cappy. Forgot.

The only rumoured signing is Kurt Capewell the second rower for the Sharks.

You might be thinking of Luke who was a half/utility.

Unless there's another rumour I missed.

The only rumoured signing is Kurt Capewell the second rower for the Sharks.

You might be thinking of Luke who was a half/utility.

Unless there's another rumour I missed.
Know you are on it.

Whats the most you can offer a player + third party? When is Luke Keary due for contract negotiation. Offer. Chanel to Keary to Harris try, rinse repeat with the back 5 and prob half our forwards. We had the spine all envied. We need somebody with stats LIKE Luke Kearys if not him. Hes 5x better, literally on stats that matter than Shaun Johnson. We the paying public deserve a 6 that good. Maloney is about 23rd, Ivan Cleary 32nd in line break assists and try assists. Thats what matters. period. Chanel was doing quite well until execution from other players let him down. But hes not a 6 so I dont care, when he is 7, if we dont have 6 who is top 5 in those stats we wont ever win a premiership in my life time which has about 30 years left. FIX IT CAMERON

Reactions: bruce
Know you are on it.

Whats the most you can offer a player + third party? When is Luke Keary due for contract negotiation. Offer. Chanel to Keary to Harris try, rinse repeat with the back 5 and prob half our forwards. We had the spine all envied. We need somebody with stats LIKE Luke Kearys if not him. Hes 5x better, literally on stats that matter than Shaun Johnson. We the paying public deserve a 6 that good. Maloney is about 23rd, Ivan Cleary 32nd in line break assists and try assists. Thats what matters. period. Chanel was doing quite well until execution from other players let him down. But hes not a 6 so I dont care, when he is 7, if we dont have 6 who is top 5 in those stats we wont ever win a premiership in my life time which has about 30 years left. FIX IT CAMERON
Yes but Keary will come to the Warriors and Kearney will play him in either the Hooking position rotating with Roache, Jizz or Luke or he will sit on the bench and come on with 5 to play for Green.

just heard Justin Morgan on talkback radio echoing most of what has been said on here..... the bench was to small, Blair has been disappointing and needs to be dropped or moved to bench, Kata needs to be dropped and replaced with Herbert, we need more size to combat Melbourne

he said we cant keep on picking the same players and expecting a different result..... dunbass Kearney should have did that this week.... fuck hes pissing me off and I supported and backed him from the beginning hoping he would/could make a difference

just heard Justin Morgan on talkback radio echoing most of what has been said on here..... the bench was to small, Blair has been disappointing and needs to be dropped or moved to bench, Kata needs to be dropped and replaced with Herbert, we need more size to combat Melbourne

he said we cant keep on picking the same players and expecting a different result..... dunbass Kearney should have did that this week.... fuck hes pissing me off and I supported and backed him from the beginning hoping he would/could make a difference
Isn’t it crazy when even other people close to rugby league are saying what most of us are saying on here? Wake Up Kearney! I don’t want Kata dropped tho this week, I want the Storm to run at him all day and rack up a half century down his side.