• F

Votes: 35 28.5%
  • E

Votes: 41 33.3%

• Total voters

Warriors 1

U20's Player
Sep 7, 2013
Every week I watch...every week the same crap. Every time we get in a position to score...we have nothing. Oppositions know, shut down Roger Tuivasa-Sheck shut down the Warriors. The Cowboys are terrible, they just tackled and completed their sets. Morgan found touch when he wanted and built pressure from that. Our attack is nonexistent and every team knows it.

JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2018
I agree, theres no depth, theres noone who will be a better replacement for players who arent up to standard or are out of form

How will we ever know though? None of them ever really get a chance unless we have a string of injuries.

As it is right now, Green will come back in and we'll have outside backs of Beale, Hiku, Kata, Maumalo. Just when we thought we couldn't get any slower.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
A really average game from both sides. A good example of how far we are off the pace compared to the better sides.

I've been worried about where we are going to get our points from as we really don't look like creating much. So when we get an opportunity we need to nail it, we had a few good chances but missed them. All the Cowboys needed to do was hang in there and wait for their opportunities.

Even after the Roger Tuivasa-Sheck try you knew it probably wouldn't be enough and chances are it was more likely our defense would crack again.

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
Jazz should be 13 and play 80 and be a tackle bot.Otherwise get the fuck of the bench.
Roache needs to start , just duck Luke off guys past it.
Blair's a leader? Put him on the coaching staff not on the team.
Kata is a ducking waste of space.
Ken is a 2d battering ram.
Fusitua is a pus.
Hiku learn to tackle.you cu**.

Kearney , you just broke my heart . Last year we WUZ KANGZZZ

Really? I don't want him anywhere near this team. On or off.

Mr Frank White

Warriors 1st Grader
May 19, 2012
Every week I watch...every week the same crap. Every time we get in a position to score...we have nothing. Oppositions know, shut down Roger Tuivasa-Sheck shut down the Warriors. The Cowboys are terrible, they just tackled and completed their sets. Morgan found touch when he wanted and built pressure from that. Our attack is nonexistent and every team knows it.
I completely disagree. Our players lack the skills to finish.
We bombed at least 4 tries in that game mostly to individual errors.
A slight increase in skills and I think those are coming off

Stalefish540

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Roger is gonna need double shoulder surgery post season, after carrying these bunch of pretenders all season. I really feel bad for this bloke, he is so good and they are collectively so bad.

We have so many players whose footy IQ is set to f** room temp it's not even funny. And the glazed face process conductor is the one holding the remote, unable to figure out how to turn it up.

This team is so far out of sorts, you don't even get angry watching it you just wince in pain at the sheer muppetry they produce.

The Cowboys were terrible, but somehow we were worse. 3 hookers sharing minutes, is this even real life?? One of which has the hooking deception of a sloth.

The media in NZ need to stop playing nice, and get stuck up Kearneys ass, because this is f*.

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
Blair with 2 bombed tries to his name, a couple penalties and a crucial error or two. He's just isn't good enough to justify a second row spot, maybe a prop lock for 40 minutes at most. He made 35 metres today, 25 metres last week.

Just no cohesion in the side, that's what happens when you have Hiku and a rookie at 6 & 7. I don't think either were too bad, both took the wrong option a couple of times, but that's expected from these guys. Keirghan should be there with Chanel Harris-Tavita, no doubt.

Is Luke only able to play 35 minutes? If so, why is he in the team? If he is actually fit, I would have preferred him in the halves over Hiku also. Has experience, can kick and run, why not.

Was relatively happy with the defence, just more dumb penalties which kept pressure on us.

Oh boy, not looking good. SK is going to have to make some changes here.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
This one hurts as we are so poor away from home that we need to get the wins at home. Especially when its not one of the elite sides.

The Cowboys haven't been going well and are traditionally a poor travelling side.

A win would of kept us away from the struggling sides and kept us in touch with most of the sides on the competition ladder. Can see us being in a bit of a hole after Anzac Day.

Rilakkuma

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
The Aussie commentators really talked up what an amazing game that was for the Cowboys... I thought they were terrible. We were making easy meters up the field, they were conceding penalties. We just sucked. Couldn't score in a whore house! They were lucky to win and we were lucky to lose! Terrible game!

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings