Votes: 32 26.0%
  • F

Votes: 35 28.5%
  • E

Votes: 41 33.3%

• Total voters

bruce

Contributor
As a fan, I've lost the interest to even WATCH the Anzac match... that Cowboys loss was such a buzz-killer.

The players' attitude (other than Roger Tuivasa-Sheck) seemed too casual - both during and after the game. The majority also looked lethargic, unfit and unmotivated.
There is an attitude problem in this team. Whether it is confidence, couldn't give a shite or what I don't now, but there is a problem.

agree I was really hoping he would be a good fit for us but its just snowballing into a total disaster and his bench use is just dumb..... glad someone brought it up at the presser and made his look stupid

Yup been a Big SK fan from the start and have seen improvements but the bench rotation is def killing us quick.

Hey what did someone say to SK about it at the presser ?

playdaball

Heritage Member
I’ve been a season ticket holder for many of the 25 years since the Warriors inception, as have many fans around me. I must say I can’t recall fans being more pissed during last nights game.
Hard core members walking out early, laughing at Kata, abusing Kearney, being outraged at the bench rotation etc.
I repeat these are not fly by night fans they are all season members & merchandise purchases.
What will the club do to keep us happy?

I’ve been a season ticket holder for many of the 25 years since the Warriors inception, as have many fans around me. I must say I can’t recall fans being more pissed during last nights game.
Hard core members walking out early, laughing at Kata, abusing Kearney, being outraged at the bench rotation etc.
I repeat these are not fly by night fans they are all season members & merchandise purchases.
What will the club do to keep us happy?
Arent they going to refund your season tickets if you arent happy?

So not a game to watch if you missed it I guess?
I believe one day in the future historians will point to this game as the beginning of the zombie apocalypse, so yes don't watch this game unless you want to join the horde and end the agony of being a Warriors supporter..

hmm, tricky decision. Best to support the Storm and Tigers leading up to the Kiwis test I reckon.

Reactions: warriorsfan92
Loss was 100% because we had our 2 first choice halves out (Shaun Johnson and Green) and our experienced first choice hooker only played half a game.

That is the whole brains gone and no wonder we were directionless.

Our for/ against was positive when bully was playing and we lost the game when he was off.

Green needs to be back; bully needs to be maxed on the field; young guns need more experience but that’s all time

Loss was 100% because we had our 2 first choice halves out (Shaun Johnson and Green) and our experienced first choice hooker only played half a game.

That is the whole brains gone and no wonder we were directionless.

Our for/ against was positive when bully was playing and we lost the game when he was off.

Green needs to be back; bully needs to be maxed on the field; young guns need more experience but that’s all time
Hate to break it to you bud, but Shaun Johnson is no longer our first choice half....

fuck i said last week dont put 3 small guys in the team and the team runs out and 3 small guys. You should be on this site Kearney and you would learn something !!

Shit kearney, switch on !!

The guy just cant pick a team ! Kata out, Beale in, AK to 6 if Green is out and Hiku back to the Centres

Luke was going forward until the 15th or 20th minute then Jazz comes on and it stops, scoop and pass, scoop and pass, boring !!

Roache went forward when he came on so why are there 3, i dont see the point in Jazz on the bench, rarely breaks a tackle, just another tackle bot ! Pulu would have been a better option of a ball playing 2nd rower or lock option , better than blair and papalli too

And what was up with Agnatius, our most damaging prop going off after 20 minutes and not coming back on until the 70th, him and luke having a massive spell on the sidelines while the side looked rudderless !! Absolutely disgraceful !

That 17 wont get us in the 8 by the end of the season, no chance !!

As a fan, I've lost the interest to even WATCH the Anzac match... that Cowboys loss was such a buzz-killer.
Imagine a world where onc the draw came out you organised a trip to Oz for the Anzac game with your kid and to catch up with your bro. Might practice a aussie accent and see i I can pass as a Storm supporter or buy an All Blacks jersey and tell them I am a RahRah

• Haha
Reactions: FuNQie
Isn’t it crazy when even other people close to rugby league are saying what most of us are saying on here? Wake Up Kearney! I don’t want Kata dropped tho this week, I want the Storm to run at him all day and rack up a half century down his side.
We are getting a half century put on us next week regardless of whether Kata plays.
Could be closer to 80 if he does play tho.

Reactions: Tedster
Blair is the biggest waste of salary cap space in any club this year, my skin crawls any time he comes on the screen with a warriors jersey on

putting fricking hiku at half back? When we could be testing kearen/Chanel Harris-Tavita? what the fricking frick?

Jazz and Roache on the bench together? huh?

We have the weakest centres in the whole comp, without being too insulting, kata has no footy IQ and probably thinks "me get ball me run ball hard" every time he touches the damn thing, he's such a liability in defence too.

Maumalo, the Fusitua, Afoa, harris, burr, passi and roach cant do it by themselves.....not to mention poor old roger, probably top 5 players....no wait, easily top 5 players in the 2019 season.......what used to be "give it to Shaun Johnson" has become "give it to Roger Tuivasa-Sheck"

Why the hell is Luke only playing 40 minutes a game? why does he have TWO fricking backup hookers on the bench rather than impact forwards, frick Jazz off and have Roache in the 14 cuz he looked far more dangerous

how is kata not playing in reserve grade in england, same goes for hiku, beale could still stay though

Feel for Chanel Harris-Tavita, he's clearly talented but he's played what, 4 nrl games? none of the blame should be on him

Kearny has rocks in his head, he wont replace players that consistently let us down and he cant manage a bench to save his damn life

last year was a flash in the pan, time to wait another 5 years for the next one

Reactions: bruce