01 Jan 1970 12:00PM

# Player Player #

Status
Not open for further replies.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Excited to see Perham and Herbert given a chance to show their wares due to 'injuries'.

It's upto the rest of the team to show us why we would be excited about watching them play. For fucks sake Kearney get some balls and drop players like Blair. So quick to drop Keighran for telling it like it is at the 'honest' post match round 3 review when he said that some of the experienced players were unfit, yet you keep protecting your faves as if they are the endangered species.

kurgal

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 18, 2013
It's time to get out the voodoo and witchcraft boys, because only a massive curse befalling the Storm can save you now!

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
So quick to drop Keighran for telling it like it is at the 'honest' post match round 3 review when he said that some of the experienced players were unfit, yet you keep protecting your faves as if they are the endangered species.
Is there any truth to this? This is the second place I read something about this honesty session and the ‘experienced’ players complaining to Kearney about what AK said...

Stalefish540

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Is there any truth to this? This is the second place I read something about this honesty session and the ‘experienced’ players complaining to Kearney about what AK said...
I would love this to be true, would atleast explain why we've gone so far backwards. But how would be the question, since Corvo is still the man in charge??

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016

Billy Teets James

Dave Brough

1st Grade Fringe
Jan 24, 2014
No surprises there , Stephen. Just give them another chance. Some of these guys must have it in their contract. ,they must be selected

Wellington Warrior

Warriors 1st Grader
May 15, 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
So basically the same squad named for Green coming back and Fusitua out injured. Even the same horrific bench with 3 hookers named.

The ad that showed up for me in this thread seems appropriate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings