• C

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • F-

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Lenrat

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 4, 2012

Now that’s a team effort. More next week please.

t-wade23

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 7, 2012
That’s the kind of effort you can be proud of tough tough loss but the effort on defense can’t be faulted they were excellent tonight just unlucky to get stung by Uncle Cam and the refs. Hopefully this effort carries for the rest of the season.

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Pulls our most experienced spine player and kicking option for the last stretch - master class in coaching.

The players were exceptional - he is still a spud
I wont bag him for that, he might have done it for a reason after the head knock. If not then it was the result of the bad bench makeup, cant have 3 hookers on the field most of the game, thats his to own

JBmurc

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2013
Central Otago
yeah how the refs find all these "inside the 10" penalties on us in the last 20 and none on them?? they were inside the 10 all of the 2nd half. And that shit play the ball where they leveled up.....Not sure if i can keep watching the Warriors with that sort of clear cut cheating from the refs.............

yeah it ruins the game and on fucking ANZAC day too.. and no one will dear bring it up ..... poor old WARs always 13 against 14 on the field

just went and re-reviewed that penalty Utter bullshit Jesse was trying play a fast play the ball in under 2 seconds from tackle dropped the ball onto warrior's knee NO FUCKING HANDS EVEN CLOSE !!!! ..then kicked it forward a touch ..Cam then knock it forward but straight away REFs call a penalty against us WTF !!! and why don't our players kick up a stink ???? they just bend over and take the BS call ok ref yeah that 2 second tackle too much yeah my fault Jesse dropped the ball !! should have been reviewed gifted the game to storm

Last edited:

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
We won't win anything without a marquee foward like NAS or Klem but that was the first Anzac game in years I've been proud of, the seniors stood up and the rookies showed a lot of promise, SK gets a pass for whatever the fuck it was he pulled there tonight.

wrighty

Four comments
1) Chanel Harris-Tavita lost it by missing the conversion
As hard as it was it had to go over and you could see the crowd effected him
2) at one point with Melbourne on their own 5 metre line we thumped Munster in a tackle he looked hurt by it and then we jumped off him so there would be no holding down penalty and then he struggled to his feet and the ref suddenly blew his whistle and awarded a penalty to the storm. Can someone tell me why that was a penalty

3) papas knee in the play of the ball was deliberate and stupid and led to the penalty and then tiring the game.

4) creative idea of the day
Hiku to stay fullback and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to centre

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings