• Total voters
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
NRL 2019 - Round 7 - Storm vs Warriors Post Match Discussion
Melbourne Storm vs New Zealand Warriors
AAMI Park, Melbourne

Warriors Storm ANZAC

Thread to share your thoughts on the Round 7 game between the New Zealand Warriors and Melbourne Storm after the match. Name your Man of the Match, discuss the coach, captain, starting team, bench, opposition, game tactics, substitutions, errors (or lack thereof), penalties (or lack thereof) highs, lows, refs etc...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Fuck those refs are a complete disgrace!

Bye bye Kata. Herbert was just outstanding and needs to stay put. That is what a real centre looks like.

Really gutted with the result but so pleased with the effort...

• Love
Reactions: 39 users
jonno

jonno

They played like a proper footy team tonight, and because of that they'll be getting praise from all sides even tho they lost.

But a loss is a loss as far as I'm concerned.

Papalii with the knee in the PTB was the killer blow.

Reactions: 3 users
ryno

ryno

Bullshit penalty and I wanted to see that set up for the FG as well, looked illegal

Super proud of the boys but man we need some competition points

Reactions: 4 users
Defence

Defence

A drop kick bouncing in off the post..... :arghh:the boys deserved better than that- it's a cruel game sometimes.
Brave effort all the same- really proud of them.

Reactions: 11 users

Billy Teets James

That crowding penalty at the end was BULLSHIT! They were doing it to our boys all game!? And not a single penalty! Wtf......So proud of the boys. Herbert/Tohu Harris/Hiku share the MOM for mine. Great effort boys! That's all we want to see.

Reactions: 12 users
kavafred

kavafred

yeah how the refs find all these "inside the 10" penalties on us in the last 20 and none on them?? they were inside the 10 all of the 2nd half. And that shit play the ball where they leveled up.....Not sure if i can keep watching the Warriors with that sort of clear cut cheating from the refs.............

Reactions: 10 users
Makasene

Makasene

We start the game with one prop on the bench and finish the game with 2 on the bench.

All the while Melbourne marching up field in the final 10 with ease.

Shot Kearney, fukn shit the bed on your rotations again

Reactions: 7 users
WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

Bye bye Kata. Herbert was just outstanding and needs to stay put. That is what a real centre looks like.

Lol, 1 pass to his winger all night and it was forward. If it was Kata people would be jizzing themselves in the excitement to post their reaction.

• Haha
  • Angry
thebroverine

thebroverine

I enjoyed watching that game. Hope the boys enjoyed putting in that effort tonight. There's no shame in losing like that.

Keep it up and the results will come no doubt.

wallacenz

wallacenz

Maomalo MoM for me but great performance from Herbert, Hiku, Harris and the rest of the team.

I think the bad bench killed the Warriors in the end, the team was gassed and NAS was eating metres, Storm seemed to give the ball to him twice every set just to roll over us. The Warriors need a forward like that

Reactions: 6 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Boys went good, not having Bully close lost another game.

If he wasn’t injured that is another coach’s loss.

Reactions: 2 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Phenomenal defensive effort tonight.

Kata “should” not see first grade action again. LOL when commentators wondering what had changed with our right edge defence tonight. Herbert was our MOM!

Not having Luke on the field at the end cost us. Chanel Harris-Tavita was a passenger the last 15 minutes.

As for the refs. It was lucky they finally picked up on a crowding in the ruck penalty at that point of the game... fuckin joke.

Reactions: 6 users