General NRL 2019 Round 7 - General Discussion

Roosters are looking unstoppable. Such a sick team from 1-17...
Think your right, only way I see them not getting to the Big Dance, if they have some major injuries to several players for an extended time. Scary thing is they haven't put in a 80 min performance as yet.

Reactions: 2 users
Think your right, only way I see them not getting to the Big Dance, if they have some major injuries to several players for an extended time. Scary thing is they haven't put in a 80 min performance as yet.

That Friend injury has to suck, he was so dominant.

WTF is wrong with Penrith. They have a solid team. Just not clicking.
Ivan must be waking up in sweats thinking he's back coaching the Warriors.

I think they have been similar to us - lots of athletic players but lots of ill-discipline and rocks-for-brains.

Reactions: 1 users
I think they have been similar to us - lots of athletic players but lots of ill-discipline and rocks-for-brains.

I actually think they're basically the Warriors 2011-2013 where they had a few blips of excellence and everybody convinced themselves it was one of the most stacked rosters in the NRL. They're tremendous on paper, but have barely put it together in the last 2 years since we all got suckered into thinking they were the next powerhouse.

Also Cleary Junior is actually pretty fucking rubbish aside from goal kicking tbh. Put him in our team and I reckon he goes worse than Chanel Harris-Tavita.

Reactions: 3 users

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Also Cleary Junior is actually pretty fucking rubbish aside from goal kicking tbh. Put him in our team and I reckon he goes worse than Chanel Harris-Tavita.
The Panthers timing in the final 20meters looked off.

I think Cleary Jnr is feeling the pressure of expectation this year.
Last year he was excellent. He's still only 21.

Reactions: 1 users
Mwahahahaha

Broncos will overtake us if they keep this margin.
Stating the obvious but the Sharks stalwarts- Gallen Fifita etc all look busted. Quite early in the season to have your hobble on. I know he can cart a football but can Gal actually stand up straight?

Reactions: 1 user